Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lheamfrg

Thread: Nautilus mini probs

AVF Regular

Nautilus mini probs

Hey,
    I'll try and describe this issue as best I can.
    Been using the mini for about 6 months no probs apart from the inconsistent coils however yesterday it started producing what I can only describe as a wet vape, like it's over saturated with juice the coil isn't flooded (no gurgle) it's just the vape that is really over saturated.
    The ejuice is the same one so not that.
    Changed the coil thinking it was a dud but that hasn't fixed it, the draw feels really tight even though the airflow is wide open which is how I usually have it.
    I'm left with what feels like ejuice coating my mouth and it's really unpleasant, the vape is also super super sweet which has changed dramatically from what it was a day ago.
    Ejuice is at 70vg 30pg
    I've tried firing it for a few seconds to try and clear it but that hasn't worked.
    Wondering if the eleaf isn't firing properly?
    Vapour production has also reduced significantly across both coils I've tried.
    It's been that unpleasant I ordered a new mod and tank this morning as I can barely stand vaping this thing anymore.

AVF Regular
    It almost sounds like the mod is mis-firing at a lower wattage? Like reading 12W but resulting in 5W. That would explain the loss of vapor, wet flavor and juice in the mouth to my understanding.... Maybe you're pulling un-vaped liquid through the atty into your mouth?

I'm no expert but that is what I would assume. I'll leave it to another to correct me and/or explain better...

AVF Regular
    Try your problematic tank on another device. It will either fix it or rule it out - either way is a positive step towards identifying and fixing your problem
    Tara likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for replies!
    I don't have another mod to try the tank on as my other eleaf 40w carcked it a few weeks ago with the error "atomiser short" so I've stuffed it in a draw.
    I jacked up the watts last night to 16 from 12.5 and it's made a significant improvement so I think it probably wasn't firing at what it said it was.
    In my limited experience the eleaf is not a very strong mod and has a woeful battery life. I doubt I'll continue using it once my coolfire arrives.

AVF Regular
    Could it be that you are using the tighter draw bottom dual horizontal heads and not the vertical heads?