Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Aspire Triton Mini issues

AVF Regular
    nice hot tea or miso soup does the trick for me. I had myriad issues with my Subtank plus and its premade coils, they don't seem to wick up as well as my atlantis and I was really pushing the watts through it.
    Either hot drinks or ice cold, really fizzy drinks (soda water for the health conscious, full fat coke for me)
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol y Sombra View Post
    nice hot tea or miso soup does the trick for me. I had myriad issues with my Subtank plus and its premade coils, they don't seem to wick up as well as my atlantis and I was really pushing the watts through it.
    Either hot drinks or ice cold, really fizzy drinks (soda water for the health conscious, full fat coke for me)
    Thanks mate, cold drinks for sure today.... Hot as in Canberra

AVF Regular
    no issues with my Triton Mini (1.8 Ω) but I never go over 12 watts with the Clapton.

as for the hot drop tip, i have that problem with the Silo Beast. I now use the Silo's drip tip on the Nautilus as i tend to lung hit it most of the time.

sore throat: boil water, add sliced ginger (no skin) and a bit of honey.
    Todd likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yesterday was my first to try Aspire's 1.2 Ω Kanthal coil on a Nautilus and what a disappointment.
    little vapour at 7 watts and too hot over 20. At 20 watts, the vapour was still less than the nautilus BVC.
    I thought lower resistance meant more vapour at higher wattage, its none of those.

Since I bought a 5 pack, i may test a second one but thats as far as I'll go.

For the Triton mini, I'd now only be using the Clapton or Nautilus BVC, the latter is the best value for money.

=======

update 7 pm:
    The same Kanthal coil has improved on the Triton mini at 15-16.5 W but I've lowered it to 14 to make it cooler. Thankfully it wasn't a waste after all but definitely not interchangeable with the Nautilus.
    Next test is the Nautilus 1.8 BVC on the Triton Mini.
    Last edited by andron; 01-03-16 at 07:08 PM. Reason: update

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12