Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Aspire Triton Mini issues

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Aspire Triton Mini issues

Hi guy's....
    Anyone else had issues with the Aspire Triton Mini?
    Hits are dry and horrible tasting, I've tried several new coils, different juices and varied the air flow.
    Beginning to think the thing is a lemon.

AVF Regular
    Hey Todd, I've used one, not got one myself, but I use the coils in my Silo, Nautilus' and NautiMini, and I love them!
    Which coils are you using?
    The triton mini I tried was another vapers and he was really happy with it too.
    Having said that, if you're throwing it out, I'd be happy to take a look at it!
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

Quote Originally Posted by Sol y Sombra View Post
    Hey Todd, I've used one, not got one myself, but I use the coils in my Silo, Nautilus' and NautiMini, and I love them!
    Which coils are you using?
    The triton mini I tried was another vapers and he was really happy with it too.
    Having said that, if you're throwing it out, I'd be happy to take a look at it!
    I'm using the same coils I use in my nautilus mini, 1.8
    Flavour is worlds apart between the two tanks, kind of strange as I use the same coils

AVF Regular
    Hmmmmm, that's very odd... Have you tried the Clapton 1.8 or the kanthal 1.2? I think the one I tried had a Clapton, which I thought was good, but not as good as the 1.2. That's flavour country right there
    Maybe try that, those two are actually intended for the tritons, whereas the 1.6/1.8 bvc's were made with the nautilus range in mind.
    EDIT: and from memory the 'triton' coils (1.2 & Clapton) have bigger juice holes, but I could be wrong
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

Quote Originally Posted by Sol y Sombra View Post
    Hmmmmm, that's very odd... Have you tried the Clapton 1.8 or the kanthal 1.2? I think the one I tried had a Clapton, which I thought was good, but not as good as the 1.2. That's flavour country right there
    Maybe try that, those two are actually intended for the tritons, whereas the 1.6/1.8 bvc's were made with the nautilus range in mind.
    EDIT: and from memory the 'triton' coils (1.2 & Clapton) have bigger juice holes, but I could be wrong
    Cheers. I'll give the 1.2 a go

I just figured out the problem, the standard drip tip was so short it was giving me really hot hits, put a longer one on and it's much better

If it's anything like the normal Triton, don't be like me and forget to switch it to back to vape mode after a refill!

Quote Originally Posted by andreasbabz View Post
    If it's anything like the normal Triton, don't be like me and forget to switch it to back to vape mode after a refill!
    Yeah it's the same as this one

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I just figured out the problem, the standard drip tip was so short it was giving me really hot hits, put a longer one on and it's much better
    Yeah I heard someone else say that too now that you mention it. Glad you got it figured out!
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

Yeah now I can repair my ripped horse throat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast