Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Please help with Veppo rip off

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by disley View Post
    Most of us spent too much on inadequate gear when we first started vaping.
    You're lucky the over priced vex gear helped you stop smoking.
    Now you know where to get decent equipment buy it and forget about vex.
    Warn people about them, then put it behind you.
    They'll be lawyered up for complaints.
    Don't let the experience make you bitter.
    Most people I've come across spend way to much on overpriced rubbish when they start but at least it is a step in the right direction getting off the smokes.
    When most people start vaping they don't think to check forums, they jump in and just want to start. They are ready to stop smoking and are eager to just start vaping. Perhaps it would be different if there were vaping stores and they could talk to people about it, but there are a lack of stores here in Australia not to mention not being able to buy nicotine. That's a big one- people want it and they want it immediately. And fair enough!
    I''m stoked to have found this forum, there are a lot of really decent people who have helped me out and pointed me in the right direction. I can't thank everyone who has helped me enough. I've got the setup that's suited to me (a Kayfun lite plus (Thanks BrianS !) on a eVic mini with a Triton 1,2, mini, coils and hopefully a nautilus coming soon).
    I won't let Veppo weigh on my mind but I will do my best to warn other people starting up that they are re-branding, smooth talking pirates of the vaping world and that the dark side is strong in their leader, darth vaper.
    I won't let it make me bitter, sure I'm pissed that I could have almost bought a Provari P3 for what they are charging and I'll do my best to get a refund but we all make mistakes and can only learn from the past
    Last edited by nomoresmokes; 28-02-16 at 05:56 PM. Reason: thanking BrianS for the Kayfun lite plus
    disley likes this.

AVF Regular
    I'm curious to know what the VEX originally was though. I think the tank is some sort of re-branded KangerTech tank but what about the rest?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123