Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Cotton wicking

AVF Regular

Cotton wicking

Does anyone know where to buy bulk or larger packets of cotton wick. I usually buy those shitty little packets from local venders and think they are a ripoff.

Cheers

AVF Regular
    I just purchase mine via ebay, but I've heard of some people buying direct from Muji.
    For simple wicking I like using my Muji, for more advanced "scottish roll" type wicking on RDA's I've become a huge fan of Shiseido brand cotton!
    (I've also purchased and tried the "Cotton Labo" brand cotton puffs and dont rate them, I find there's a break in period where you can taste the cotton flavour and I struggle to push past it)

Muji Mujirushi Organic Daily Facial CUT Cotton 180 Sheets 6050MM Japan | eBay

Shiseido Japan Facial Makeup Cotton Pads 100 Pure Cotton 165 Sheets 1 Pack | eBay
    fixit and Hp88 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by VapeGoat View Post
    I just purchase mine via ebay, but I've heard of some people buying direct from Muji.
    For simple wicking I like using my Muji, for more advanced "scottish roll" type wicking on RDA's I've become a huge fan of Shiseido brand cotton!
    (I've also purchased and tried the "Cotton Labo" brand cotton puffs and dont rate them, I find there's a break in period where you can taste the cotton flavour and I struggle to push past it)

Muji Mujirushi Organic Daily Facial CUT Cotton 180 Sheets 6050MM Japan | eBay

Shiseido Japan Facial Makeup Cotton Pads 100 Pure Cotton 165 Sheets 1 Pack | eBay
    Cheers mate

AVF Regular
    There's a Muji store in Melbourne at the Emporium... Send me a pm - if you want I'll pick some up and post to you... Around $5 for 80 pads...

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk
    Hp88 likes this.

AVF Regular
    got mine in Sydney...............

PM Studio
    Hp88 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Just go to the Shiseido counter at your local Myers and buy a pack or better still grab a handfull of their samples.
    CMB likes this.
    "Morituri nolumus morti" We who are about to die DON'T WANT TO!
    "Carpe fermentum!" Seize the beer!

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    Just go to the Shiseido counter at your local Myers and buy a pack or better still grab a handfull of their samples.
    Just make sure you get the ones at the bottom of the pile, I ran out of cotton when I was in Melb and got the stuff from the top of the pile and it had soaked up all the perfume fumes that were in the air.
    Gunslinger likes this.

AVF Regular
    Sweet, free concentrates to boot, I might have to try that next time I'm passing.
    CMB likes this.
    "Morituri nolumus morti" We who are about to die DON'T WANT TO!
    "Carpe fermentum!" Seize the beer!

AVF Regular
    In case anyone is interested . . . Picked up a bag of 135 pads for $5.95 at the Melbourne Emporium store . . .

Cheap as Chips !
    Hp88 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MelbVFR View Post
    There's a Muji store in Melbourne at the Emporium... Send me a pm - if you want I'll pick some up and post to you... Around $5 for 80 pads...

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk
    Big thanks goes to MelbVFR for going out of his way to get me a large pack of wicking pads and sending them to me at cost
    VapeGoat likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast