Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Need a reliable alternative to Fasttech.....any suggestions?

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Need a reliable alternative to Fasttech.....any suggestions?

Hey all,
    hopefully this is ok to ask here, but i've had it with Fasttech and their ludicrous delivery times and dubious stock listings that are never correct...
    So i'm looking for a reliable seller that has a large range to choose from and is reasonably cheap but without the headache that FT seems to always give me....any suggestions?
    Not fussed about what Country but preferably non Australian sites as i like to purchase Juice with nicotine in it, i'm not into mixing my juices and making coils as i just don't have the room to dedicate to all that hoo haa and the times i did give it a go they all failed horribly so, just give me solid gear that plugs and plays at a bargain price
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Had good results with HealthCabin - hardware prices are a bit more - but reasonably priced DHL takes 3 days . ..

AVF Regular
    Gearbest is a reasonable China supplier too.
    Abraxsas and steve.c like this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    Ive looked around for the same thing and as Northerner says i suppose Gearbest would be an option. Ive bought off them a few times and their listing is more accurate and delivery is quicker because ir doesn't stay with them a week before they post it. I got pissed off with ft too because you'd order something and it would go from ships next day to restocking after you order it.
    Abraxsas likes this.

AVF Regular
    Heaven Gifts. Quick post, can be a little exxy, but you can always ask for a better deal and you'll most likely get one.
    Fatman likes this.

AVF Regular
    Gearbest in my experience (and a lot of other peoples if you look at their thread on here and elsewhere online)
    is much worse than FT. I cant believe so many people are recommending them here. Never mind having to wait
    a couple of weeks for delivery, my last order didn't get sent out for over a month and it was an item that was
    meant to be in stock!

Lately they are not cheaper than other sites either. Often their specials are still more expensive than some of their
    competitors regular prices and they have a huge markup on their RRP to make it look like you are getting a fantastic
    deal. They do have the occasional bargain but generally, they are more expensive.

To top all that off, customer service on their site is terrible and the newest rep that comes on here is more focused
    on posting their latest 'deals' than answering customer enquiries. After all the waiting and headaches you might get
    some free shit.....but really, I would rather just have the item I am buying and not be stuffed around.

My next favs after FT for hardware would be 3fvape and focalecig. Some others worth mentioning are Cigabuy and
    efun.top have some great presale prices. I never buy my juices from any sites like that.

If you don't like FT you will probably want to stay away from any Chinese site......well, their free or cheap shipping
    options anyway. I buy a lot of stuff from China and I think FT with the Australian Expedited shipping is still the best
    overall service when you take everything into consideration.
    studiovape, Cath Mort, jen and 9 others like this.

AVF Regular
    I think the "reliable" part of the title is overlooked in the thread. I've not yet come across any truly reliable Chinese vendor, you get what you pay for.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    3fvape are pretty good from my dealings

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Cheers guys, i will check out all your suggestions and see how we go.
    much appreciated

AVF Regular
    i stopped buying from focalcigs after an rda i bought a while back just didnt arrive - was v cheap so i didnt follow it up

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast