Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Need Buying Advice Not Happy With Ego One

AVF Regular

Need Buying Advice Not Happy With Ego One

Hi,

I have a need for a very compact, pocket friendly vape. I have been using an Ego One for some time. The vapour is great (with the .5 ohm coil) but I am not happy with the flavour. It seems a bit muted and lacking in clarity to me. Don't know if this is just me, but, I would like some opinions on alternatives. Vapour production is fairly important to me also, but, obviously I am limited to what is available so...

Thanks,

Toe.

Super Moderator
    I'm no help, but I do like your Sweep avatar
    Altered1 and Taintedhandz like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    I've heard the nebox is good for flavour and is pocket friendly but also heard many people say it leaks (which stopped me buying one)
    Just a thought..

AVF Regular
    Can you change the wattage on the battery bit? If so, a new (different) tank might do the trick. Do you MTL or DL?

If you can't adjust the wattage on the ego battery, check out those Mini Volts - they're TINY! The iStick 20w is pretty tiny too, and not too heavy - ask for one in the classies.

Sweep ftw

AVF Regular
    A vtc mini and a crown tank will give you the subohm vape and not be an overly large setup. Youll need a few batts though.

AVF Regular
    You can try the CLR coils. I used both and found the horizontal 1ohm coils to be much nicer to vape on, and if they get shit you can rewick them and rebuild them.
    steve.c and BatDan like this.

AVF Regular
    Those are all very good suggestions. Very helpful. I will definitely try the CLR heads as well. Thank you all,

Toe.
    BatDan likes this.

AVF Regular
    Seconded for the CLR heads, much better flavour than the normal ones I found.
    They are a bit fiddly to start with when rebuilding, but once you get it down you will never look back!

PS - spaced coils are easier

AVF Regular
    I have just seen an Eleaf iStick Basic (the one with the built in clearomiser). I am very interested. I was hoping someone could tell me what they think about them. I would also like to know about the leaking with low VG juices claim. Vape Street are saying that if you have VG lower than 60% it will leak. Is this correct. I haven't seen a mention anywhere else about this. Whereas with the Kanger Nebox, you don't have to look too far on the web to find that leaking is a very common issue. Thanks.

AVF Regular
    if you want to stick with that battery the Cubis might be a good pickup for under $30. Doesn't leak and has a few pre-built coil options.
    It'll screw right on, being 22mm, and there's a rebuildable head available too.
    The Mini Volt is great but you may need to keep a charging lead handy, 1300MAh get's me about half a day on 0.5 Ohm coils.
    This is about to be released and looks really promising
    Aspire - Aspire Plato
    Quit date : 10/5/2011

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast