Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Efusion DUO DNA133/200 by Lost Vape

AVF Regular

Efusion DUO DNA133/200 by Lost Vape

I was looking, waiting, biding my time waiting for someone (lets call him steve.c) to buy an Efusion Mini
    DNA200 mod and then getting bored with it and parting it via the classies, where i would pick it up for a
    blooming song.

Sidebar: (this is still a plan, soooo prolly best if no one mentions this to Steve, ive been subtlety
    reprogramming his tastes so he will make more informed choices, and more in line with my tastes, for when
    he inevitably jetisons his latest bit of kit in the classies )

But then Efusion did something new, again, even

Ladies and (what loosely passes for) Gentlemen, i present the Efusion DNA200 133 (dual 18650) / 200 (Lipo)
    hybrid mod

The Lost Vape Efusion DUO DNA133/200 is one of the first of its kind. The Efusion DUO can be used as both a
    dual 18650 DNA133 device or as DNA200 mod with a 3s lipo battery pack.

The DUO from Lost Vape comes with a dual 18650 battery sled pre installed, but you now have the option to
    install a 3S lipo battery pack. Installing the 3S lipo battery back does require some technical knowledge and
    you will have to update your settings in escribe.

The First Ever DNA133/200 Mod

This mod is perfect for those that love experiencing all 200 watts that the DNA200 board offers, but they also
    enjoy vaping below 133 watts and have the ability to swap out their batteries. With this setup you will have
    the option to use the pre-installed dual 18650 battery sled or you can swap out the battery sled and connect a
    3S lipo battery and experience the Efusion DUO at a true 200 watts, the choice is yours.

Lost Vape Efusion DNA133/200 Features:

• Dual 18650 Battery Sled Pre-Installed (133 Watts Max)
    • Optional 3s Lipo Battery Pack (200 Watts Max)
    • Authentic DNA 200 Board
    • Temperature Range: 200F – 600F
    • Dimensions: 90mm*56mm*26mm
    • Precision CNC machined of 6063-T6 aluminum body
    • Stainless Steel 510 Connection
    • Ball Bearing Secured Battery Door Cover
    • Extremely Responsive Stainless Steel Operating Buttons
    • Spring Loaded 510
    • 1 Amp micro-USB On-Board Balanced Charger
    • XT30 and JST connector for maximum compatibility and user serviceability
    • Measures 91mm x 56mm x 26mm
    • Firmware Upgradable

Pre-release price seems to be around USD$160
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 23-03-16 at 02:22 AM.
    btobw and trumpy955 like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    I think in these hard times, it would only be fair for you to assist in steve's purchasing and despatching of said efusion mod. Maybe he needs to purchase a few colour options incase i need one of these later on, also.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    steve.c, stylemessiah and Seddas like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by trumpy955 View Post
    I think in these hard times, it would only be fair for you to assist in steve's purchasing and despatching of said efusion mod. Maybe he needs to purchase a few colour options incase i need one of these later on, also.

I am nothing if not always trying to help others, today im doing my usual wednesday volunteering at a nursing home in Bowral, and i feel i am mostly helping steve by dangling gear he should be interested in. Its a well known and proven scientific fact that the process of trial and elimination works. And if it should, in some way, happen to peripherally benefit me with gear at rock bottom prices when he gets bored, then i feel i am providing an extra service, maybe not in monetary recovery, but certainly disposal....

I havent yet even workshopped a process whereby i can possibly convince him to buy the same gear in a variety of colours....i fear that it may take direct action, possibly involving placing electrodes strategically (haphazardly) in his frontal lobe and applying an indescriminate and as yet undetermined amount of volts.

For you Trumpy, im willing to embrace this new challenge. Next steam meet ill take along a car battery, some jumper leads and a couple of meat skewers and give it a whirl....
    steve.c, akef38 and trumpy955 like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular
    I have a spare deep cycle laying about mate and a charger. Dont wanna run out of juice before we get to the conclusion 😉

steve.c, akef38 and stylemessiah like this.

AVF Regular
    I want one! I'll love it forever! (Or at least a few weeks) thanks for the heads up lads!
    stylemessiah, trumpy955 and Seddas like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    I want one! I'll love it forever! (Or at least a few weeks) thanks for the heads up lads!
    Forever can be such a long time, its probably best to spread your love around Steve

Do you want one in multiple colours by any chance?

Its funny how you just happened across this post...
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 24-03-16 at 12:00 AM.
    steve.c and trumpy955 like this.

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by trumpy955 View Post

All contributions to the steve mod buying fund will be gladly accepted trumpy! Youll be able to sleep soundly at night knowing youve spent your hard earned on a good cause!
    disley and trumpy955 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post

Its funny how you just happened across this post...
    I was led here by You sm! Once again you have instigated yet another situation thats going to result me buying yet another mod that i will love then ultimately sell on the classies!
    trumpy955 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    I was led here by You sm! Once again you have instigated yet another situation thats going to result me buying yet another mod that i will love then ultimately sell on the classies!
    How exactly is me sending you a pm with the subject: Trumpys talking about you again...the bastard
    and including the link to this thread, "leading you here?"

Do you not have free will? Are you going to claim i forced you to click on the link as well?

Honestly....

Why persist with the mucky who and what and how, and the recriminations

Cant we just get back to what colours youre going to buy this in, im easy, but Trumpy may have a preference...

Just to show you how accommodating/non-needy i can be, i'll even accept one without the burl wood panels
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 24-03-16 at 02:30 AM.
    steve.c and trumpy955 like this.

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular
    Sm, you obviously have no concience whatsoever! Ill get one of each colour damn you!
    trumpy955 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast