Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MCYL
  • 1 Post By MCYL

Thread: Sub-ohm, parallel, staged...micro genny.

AVF Regular

Sub-ohm, parallel, staged...micro genny.

I've been mixing and sampling a lot of late and found with some juices different notes are produced at differing temps.

I also found 32G wiring gave more wraps and more flavour with small gennies like the In'ax mk2r.

So...parallel 32G build with 2 different wire materials. It's hard to take a pick but it's a spiral paralleling another spiral with one heating up quicker than the other.

Took longer than usual to work the hotspots and much easier with an old wick but after a quick taste test...the results are more than worth the effort. Sits at 0.8 ohm, chain vapes on 17w, and up to 25 if I let the wick rest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Lol! Advanced mate! Im chuffed i just did my first build in over a year. Kanthal single coil at 0.5ohm. Your light years ahead. I never did get the hang of gennies. Well done!

AVF Regular
    Timmy, Renesis, fabricator and other veterans taught me. And the 'Nax is super easy as you can control tension on both top and bottom of coil AFTER coiling.
    2 32G wires fitted to the 28g grips stick then you can either coil one then the other or hold them parallel and coil simultaneously.

It's awesome. The light glow brings out the cheese and graham the high glow brings out the strawberry. I have yet to vape more "detail" although not as thick as with my "fog build"

Crius with 4x 2.5mm 26G SS coils, fired up to 175w so far without drying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    trumpy955 likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    man, looks like you better do cleaning job for your deck, the thread..