Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By trumpy955
  • 1 Post By 1ynne
  • 3 Post By consumer
  • 1 Post By Timm4h

Thread: Need a usb cable for a Innokin iTaste MVP V3.0 PRO. Any stores open this Sunday?

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Need a usb cable for a Innokin iTaste MVP V3.0 PRO. Any stores open this Sunday?

I bought a Innokin iTaste MVP V3.0 PRO Starter Kit from Mt Baker Vapor but it only comes with a mini usb cable and I don't own a mac.

Are there any stores open this Sunday which I can get a usb to usb cable from in Melbourne? Would OfficeWorks have one?

AVF Regular
    So you dont have any other mini usb to normal usb plugs for other devices? Any shop including the reject shop, woolworths (safeway for melb) or even coles should have one of them.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Fatman, steve.c and akef38 like this.

AVF Regular
    woolies might be your chance today

Note:

Charging: Micro USB DC5V/1A
    iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro | Vaporizer - Innokin

AVF Regular
    do you have a wall adapter, similar to charging your phone? or Officeworks has Comsol Dual Port USB Wall Charger 3.4A Black | Officeworks

The mini end of the usb plugs into the device and the standard size of usb would then plug into the wall adaptor and you can recharge in any power point, and luckily "Innokin :Always Ready: Charge the MVP 3.0 Pro with a standard micro usb cable and vape at the same time with Innokin’s ‘Vape while charging’ technology."
    trumpy955 likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Sorry I'm a total idiot. I didn't realize the micro usb cord port in the front of the vaporizer to charge it. I didn't need a extra usb cord at all. My bad
    Fatman, steve.c and 1ynne like this.

AVF Regular
    I had a bit of a giggle at this, being an MVP 3 owner hahaha. It's a great device, should do you well
    steve.c likes this.

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus vntosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

AVF Regular
    Ohhh Consumer, I am new to all this so I know what its like !! on the Endura T18 they hid my usb under a swivel plate on the botton and hey on yours they hid it in that little face!!!