Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Three new types of Billet Bridge for the Billet Box lovers

AVF Regular

Three new types of Billet Bridge for the Billet Box lovers

Found this on the Billet Box Vapor on Facebook.

We celebrate the produce of the new BilletBox with three new types of BilletBridge so we add to the existing BilletBridge Classic:
    BilletBridge Comfort for Nautilus coils
    BilletBridge Sport for Kanger Subtank coils
    BilletBridge Racing for the Kanger RBA head

Next week the BilletBridge Sport will be available and in the next weeks also the two other types.
    All the BilletBridge versions are compatible with both BilletBox versions

I'll be looking at the Billet Bridge Comfort as I love the Nautilus coils as well as the Billet Bridge Racing, would love to be able to build my own coils on the BB.
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hun113 View Post
    Found this on the Billet Box Vapor on Facebook.

We celebrate the produce of the new BilletBox with three new types of BilletBridge so we add to the existing BilletBridge Classic:
    BilletBridge Comfort for Nautilus coils
    BilletBridge Sport for Kanger Subtank coils
    BilletBridge Racing for the Kanger RBA head

Next week the BilletBridge Sport will be available and in the next weeks also the two other types.
    All the BilletBridge versions are compatible with both BilletBox versions

I'll be looking at the Billet Bridge Comfort as I love the Nautilus coils as well as the Billet Bridge Racing, would love to be able to build my own coils on the BB.

Snap.................

Billet Box Rev 4 (2016)

Just to add.....I have asked for clarification on whether the triton mini coils will fit the nautilus bridge
    Last edited by Crisscross; 02-04-16 at 08:28 AM.
    hun113 likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Snap.................

Billet Box Rev 4 (2016)

Just to add.....I have asked for clarification on whether the triton mini coils will fit the nautilus bridge
    ROFL It just shows the two of us think alike and love the BB very much.
    You stalked the ECF page and I stalk the Atmistique and BBV page hahahaha

I have also asked if the Racing is for the subtank RBA head, it didn't say, i assume it is but just want to make sure.
    My understanding is the subtank RBA head is a tad to big for the boro.

Now I need to get extra one or two boro. I have asked BBV and they said it will be available in a few weeks. I hope Atmistique will stock boro as well so I can combine the bridges with the boro.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hun113 View Post
    ROFL It just shows the two of us think alike and love the BB very much.
    You stalked the ECF page and I stalk the Atmistique and BBV page hahahaha

I have also asked if the Racing is for the subtank RBA head, it didn't say, i assume it is but just want to make sure.
    My understanding is the subtank RBA head is a tad to big for the boro.

Now I need to get extra one or two boro. I have asked BBV and they said it will be available in a few weeks. I hope Atmistique will stock boro as well so I can combine the bridges with the boro.
    I got all my spare boro tanks from Atmistique. A bit dearer but you can get in stock notifications. They normally stock every fortnight Wednesday or Thursday but that may change. Also pink mule stock some of the Atmistique gear but do not charge vat so it's cheaper if they have the stock.
    Last edited by Crisscross; 02-04-16 at 09:28 AM.

AVF Regular
    Quote from Atmistique.

"Atmistique, all about vape feeling fantastic at Atmistique, all about vape.

BilletBridge for Nautilus they will be available this Thursday and it will be compatible with both BilletBox versions"

Thats tomorrow

The Bridge Racing which is for the Kanger subtank RBA is quoted will become available in 10-15 days time.

I think I will wait so I can get both to save on shipping cost.

I love the Aspire Nautilus BVC coil and glad that there will be more options for my BB.

The normal billet bridge will get no use now.

AVF Regular
    you can pass the normal to me then haha. Well is nautilus coil better than bvc ? I think kanger coil was not that great. i used to have bvc in my bb clone and i kinda like it. I am on the same boat as you. Been waiting for racing bridge to save on shipping. I think they only have fedex or dhl right ?

AVF Regular
    I currently have the Kangaroo with the 1.5ohm on my bb and I definitely prefer the nautilus bvc coil over the kanger.

With the kanger socc 1.5ohm coil i have to set it to 4.5V which equals to approx 13.5W to get a satisfying and similar vape to the naut bvc coil where using the 1.6ohm bvc coil on my mini naut I only vape it at 10W

The flavour and vapour density is much better on the mini naut imho.

I tried to add the bridge sport in the cart and I think it only gives me an option of dhl for shipping at €15

So i will definitely wait for the racing to combine with the comfort.

AVF Regular
    I have two original bridges but gave up due to inconsistancies with the bvc coils. I have now gone back to unpunched cartos and I'm back in love with my three BBs. Four holes and soak it beyond belief is working a treat.

Does anyone have a consistent BVC supply?

They are better but I get sick of screwing and unscrewing when it all doesn't work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Crisscross likes this.
    Not in need of peoples issues

AVF Regular
    I can see another worldwide f5 war here for comfort Bridge !!!!!!!!!!
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hank View Post
    I have two original bridges but gave up due to inconsistancies with the bvc coils. I have now gone back to unpunched cartos and I'm back in love with my three BBs. Four holes and soak it beyond belief is working a treat.

Does anyone have a consistent BVC supply?

They are better but I get sick of screwing and unscrewing when it all doesn't work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My issue with the BVC coils were the change to cotton. I have learnt to recoil (horizontal) and wick them with rayon. Using either your own coil or a simple Fasttech NR-R-NR ready coil. This has been very successful and I have been running the same coils in a couple of my BB's for 2-3 weeks.

The relief is huge. I now have a supply that is constant and the future of the normal bridges are bright.

I will get the nautilus bridge but it is not urgent because these BVC coils are vaping a treat.

If you are finding your normal BVC coils inconsistent grab a small aspire tank and use the base or even the tank to test the coil. Less of a pain than loading and unloading the BB. A k1 or Anyvape davide. I think I have a spare if you want it.
    Last edited by Crisscross; 21-04-16 at 05:31 AM.
    moza likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast