• 2 Post By oldgamer
  • 1 Post By PurpleVapes
  • 2 Post By PurpleVapes
  • 1 Post By muscovyduckling

Thread: Istick 20w and Aspire Coils

AVF Regular

Istick 20w and Aspire Coils

Hi everyone,

Been awhile since I've posted but still vaping. I love my Istick 20w and prefer the older aspire coils to the new triton ones. Problem is everyone appears to be out of stock of all these items. Have they been discontinued? Those that do have the coils in stock are asking almost $26 for 5 *eyes popping* If I have to move on from the Istick 20 any thoughts on a replacement? I don't need/want sub ohm and would love a top fill tank. Thanks

AVF Regular
    Have a look at the Joyetech AIO. Cheap as chips. Top fill. Similar to the nautilus draw( from memory). And they're cheap
    oldgamer likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgamer View Post
    Hi everyone,

Been awhile since I've posted but still vaping. I love my Istick 20w and prefer the older aspire coils to the new triton ones. Problem is everyone appears to be out of stock of all these items. Have they been discontinued? Those that do have the coils in stock are asking almost $26 for 5 *eyes popping* If I have to move on from the Istick 20 any thoughts on a replacement? I don't need/want sub ohm and would love a top fill tank. Thanks
    Mate, do yourself a favour.

Go to Beyond Vape Silo Tank Kit (BVC) | House of Vape

And buy a silo tank ($39.95). But dont bother using the coils that come with it. Chuck those out.

Get yourself a few packs of these 1.8 ohm coils ($13.75 per 5-pack): Aspire Nautilus/Mini Cotton BVC Coils (5pcs) | House of Vape

The istick20 plus silo tank with 1.8ohm coils is all that Ive been using for the past year and a half. Ive sold everything I own except this setup. It might cost a little, but you wont regret the purchase.

oldgamer likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleVapes View Post
    Mate, do yourself a favour.

Go to Beyond Vape Silo Tank Kit (BVC) | House of Vape

And buy a silo tank ($39.95). But dont bother using the coils that come with it. Chuck those out.

Get yourself a few packs of these 1.8 ohm coils ($13.75 per 5-pack): Aspire Nautilus/Mini Cotton BVC Coils (5pcs) | House of Vape

The istick20 plus silo tank with 1.8ohm coils is all that Ive been using for the past year and a half. Ive sold everything I own except this setup. It might cost a little, but you wont regret the purchase.

Thanks PV,
    HOV is my "go to" store they are out of stock so is my other fave store, *waves to Mo*. I love the naut mini, hubby uses silo lite. I really don't look forward to finding new gear again. I thought I was set. I should have done what you obviously did and stocked up on coils. Cheers OG

AVF Regular
    Thanks PV,
    HOV is my "go to" store they are out of stock so is my other fave store, *waves to Mo*. I love the naut mini, hubby uses silo lite. I really don't look forward to finding new gear again. I thought I was set. I should have done what you obviously did and stocked up on coils. Cheers OG
    Heavengifts are selling 5 packs of normal aspire BVC coils for AU$12.17 (you have to change the currency on the pull down menu on the top right corner).

Theyre in stock. Theyre under the vapeonly brand, but they still fit the aspire tanks. The aspire tanks link to the vapeonly coils in their "related products" section. But you might want to confirm with heavengifts but I pretty sure they can.

http://www.heavengifts.com/Aspire-CE...zer-1.8ml.html

Since theyre just coils, Im sure you can select cheap China airmail for shipping.

And yes, do as I did, and stock up! ;-)

VapeOnly BVCC Coil unit for BVCC/BDCC Clearomizer/Tank
    Last edited by PurpleVapes; 03-04-16 at 10:49 PM.
    oldgamer likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleVapes View Post
    Heavengifts are selling 5 packs of normal aspire BVC coils for AU$12.17 (you have to change the currency on the pull down menu on the top right corner).

Theyre in stock.

Since theyre just coils, Im sure you can select cheap China airmail for shipping.

And yes, do as I did, and stock up! ;-)

VapeOnly BVCC Coil unit for BVCC/BDCC Clearomizer/Tank
    Excellent idea. I'll do that. Didn't even think to go to them I like to support aussie vendors. Heading there now. Are the Istick 20's still being sold?

AVF Regular
    Excellent idea. I'll do that. Didn't even think to go to them I like to support aussie vendors. Heading there now. Are the Istick 20's still being sold?
    They sure are : 20W Eleaf iStick Express Kit with OLED Screen MOD Battery

While you're at heavengifts, be sure to pick up a silicone case for your istick 20. I sold all of mine except one. The feel is awesome, and theyre only AU $1.30

Silicone Case for iStick 20W / 30W Battery
    oldgamer and muscovyduckling like this.

AVF Regular
    I have an iStick 20 clone and various Nautilus/mini/Silo tanks. Love this set-up Don't change a thing, old gamer!!!

BTW, did you know about www.vapeassist.com.au ? If you search for your aspire coils there it should bring up which Aussie sellers have them in stock and how much they are.
    Last edited by muscovyduckling; 03-04-16 at 11:19 PM.
    oldgamer likes this.