Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Reuleaux rx200

AVF Regular

Reuleaux rx200

Hey all, looking at getting one of getting these. A little confused as to why people get these, then vape at 25w? I mean, could be a stupid question but.. Why bother with the extra 175w? What's the point of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Massive battery life.....obviously depends on how much you vape and the power you vape with.

Also, great ergonomic shape, fits nicely in the hand

200W vaping??? Not required....
    hotdayum likes this.

AVF Regular
    Well, for starters there are 3 x 18650 batteries in there - so if you vape at low watts you could be vaping for days without the need to recharge. Taking the device on an extended trip would be a good example..

25w to some is 75w to others and 150w to others etc etc.. we all vape different, i am only going circa 60w in temperature control mode but would go higher if the need was there.. leg room / future proofing.

Oh and there are quad 18650 box mods coming out apprently, so yeah if there is a market, they get produced.
    hotdayum likes this.

When life throws you lemons, vape lemonade.

I like simple. If it's not simple, I don't like it.

AVF Regular
    Different atties and different builds require that variation. If I'm building say 32-28G kanthal I'm 7.5-20w is about max. 24G SS? Given with that wire it's likely to be a dual vertical more watts just means the coils gets up to temp quicker.
    On say a KFL style RTA 15-17.5 is about all I use. On a dripper with plenty of air and space to build however even at 150w the time to get up to temp is noticeable.
    Also batteries have max amp ratings. The further away you are from that max the longer they last. On triple VTC5s you'd have a theoretical 75A...plenty of headroom.

hotdayum likes this.

AVF Regular
    That mutation x v4 you have would be a great example of an RDA for the RX. The COV with a tiny single battery would have delivered the lower limits of the builds you could do.

hotdayum likes this.

AVF Regular
    Comfortable to hold ,good battery life and doesn't tip over as easily as other mods.
    I'm waiting for the Billow V3 to become available then I can crank the watts up

AVF Regular
    I'm using the dna200 Reuleaux at 55w and it gets me 3 days of solid use.

For me its all about the battery life.

For a triple 18650 mod, its also fairly light and comfortable to hold.

AVF Regular
    Yeah, got it for the battery life so with newly charged batts in the morning, it can last the whole day and a night out if need be. 2 battery mod can also last me a whole day but I don't want to discharge my batteries to less than 20%

It fits my hand perfectly and is hard to tip over. I only vape a maximum of 80 watts but it's nice to know I can go up to 200w if needed.

Only con for me is the pocket bulge.

AVF Regular
    Definitely not suit friendly

Am vaping 440 deg F @ 45W with vaporesso nickel ceramics - charging nightly - curious as to 2x 18650 joyetech mod, but just got this one so will stick with it - cbf going up past 75w - just want the battery life really as I was chewing through 3x batteries a day on the evic mini

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by weissesfleisch View Post
    Definitely not suit friendly

Am vaping 440 deg F @ 45W with vaporesso nickel ceramics - charging nightly - curious as to 2x 18650 joyetech mod, but just got this one so will stick with it - cbf going up past 75w - just want the battery life really as I was chewing through 3x batteries a day on the evic mini
    Try the Vaporflask Classic. The shape is suit pocket friendly and dual 18650 too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast