Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Going in reverse..

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Going in reverse..

Hi Guys,

Been a long time since I posted as for the last year plus I have been happy with my set up and had no reason to complain or upgrade... But a time has come where I need a change....

Currently been using a fake tugboat RDA and some kinda fake mech mod box with an 18650 battery..

I use to love building coils and making massive clouds and the dripping component had me frothing...

Until now.. I am completely over the constant rebuilding of coils, the constant need to regularly add juice and the smell of juice on everything and carrying a bottle around..

I want to go back to the basics... A tank, a battery supply and an easy way to vape.

What I am after is some suggestions, I have not kept up with the tech or the suppliers and am only a casual vaper at that. I usually vape 1-2 times per day, more as a relaxation thing, or when out drinking I definitely get puffing.

What I want.

A VV/VW mod - something of palm size, easy to fit in most pockets and jeans, looks classy rather than tacky.
    A tank - probably a clearo that combined with the mod will still puff out thick tasty plumes like my RDA, except much simpler to maintain, with a tank size enough to get me through an evening on the spiced rum. Something thats not too expensive to maintain either..

A juice supplier? I have only just gotten through all my stores (prompting my change of gear i think) that has some manly flavours, some good mixes, looking for rum, cinnamon/apple, tobacco mixes, cherry, all that good stuff.

As always, thanks for the advice in advance, I know you lads will help me out

Cheers,

Patty

ps. 18months without a cig

Super Moderator
    Congrats on 18 months cig free

Psst... just in case you weren't aware - there are female vapers that might be able to suggest stuff too. I know it's an incredible concept but it's actually true. Honest.
    gtadmin, Fatman, merexy and 4 others like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    Nice and simple i'd say pairing a UWell Crown (disposable coils with an RBA option if you ever want to get back into building) with an EVIC VTC Mini (nice and small, single 18650, usb charging, temp control options, and goes up to 75w)
    Juice supplier of choice for me is Vapoureyes in SA

AVF Regular
    Have look at one of these. They are only 70mm . Will be jeans friendly Eleaf iStick Pico 75W TC Starter Kit – Wick And Wire Co.
    tugboatofdeath and Holmesy like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    Congrats on 18 months cig free

Psst... just in case you weren't aware - there are female vapers that might be able to suggest stuff too. I know it's an incredible concept but it's actually true. Honest.
    I feel like guys, fellas, etc. is used in the typical Aussie form of covering everyone of all genders haha

AVF Regular
    I'll recommend the uwell crown too.... a great tank, easy to maintain and the coils are really quite cheap at fasttech. Good tank capacity and would look classy on any mod.

Going with 0.5 ohm coils would be the go, don't need massive power so make your batteries last longer.

As for the mod, make sure you have USB charging so you can charge it without taking the battery out

AVF Regular
    Vapercaper has a juice sale on too I just noticed.... I remember seeing plenty of tobacco flavours last time I was there

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dylnbxtr View Post
    I feel like guys, fellas, etc. is used in the typical Aussie form of covering everyone of all genders haha
    Guys yes.

Lads no

I swear there are gentlemen out there that think women only vape pink sparkly egos with prebuilt 1.8ohm coils in some kind of clearo lol

Not necessarily the OP though
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Super Moderator
    Ingy .. you'll always be my favourite bloke !
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    Guys yes.

Lads no

I swear there are gentlemen out there that think women only vape pink sparkly egos with prebuilt 1.8ohm coils in some kind of clearo lol

Not necessarily the OP though
    >.< being as all the girls in my family are Red heads, pink and sparkley is not were my mind goes thinking of girly mods.
    lots of red with devil decals
    giruvian and trumpy955 like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast