Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Tanks for BVC coils.

AVF Regular
    You can also rebuild all three of these coils
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Bit of an oldish thread but was good reading as i cant seem to find my beloved silo lite tank anywhere i have a heap of BVC coils left (not Nautilus type) is there anything else that you guys know of about preferable 3.5 ml?

Someone told me one of the nautilus tanks takes the aspire bvc coils but i didnt think that seemed right when looking at it.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ben_76 View Post
    Bit of an oldish thread but was good reading as i cant seem to find my beloved silo lite tank anywhere i have a heap of BVC coils left (not Nautilus type) is there anything else that you guys know of about preferable 3.5 ml?

Someone told me one of the nautilus tanks takes the aspire bvc coils but i didnt think that seemed right when looking at it.
    The nautilus tanks don't take the little bvc coils. I use cerotanks, these look like the aerotanks but take both aspire and protank coils. Ambidexterous, brillant with the bvc coils.

I use the mega's with the aerotank ss tubes but they also have the smaller tanks

https://www.vaporstate.com.au/produc...nt=11530871750

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    The nautilus tanks don't take the little bvc coils. I use cerotanks, these look like the aerotanks but take both aspire and protank coils. Ambidexterous, brillant with the bvc coils.

I use the mega's with the aerotank ss tubes but they also have the smaller tanks

https://www.vaporstate.com.au/produc...nt=11530871750
    Thanks Criss cross

AVF Regular
    just jumped online to pick myself up another cerotank and low and behold cant find them anywhere in Oz, also looked at steamers for another silo tank but they are sold out also.
    Anyone have any suggestions of other tanks out there that take the BVC coils (not nautilus) thanks in advance.

AVF Regular
    just jumped online to pick myself up another cerotank and low and behold cant find them anywhere in Oz, also looked at steamers for another silo tank but they are sold out also.
    Anyone have any suggestions of other tanks out there that take the BVC coils (not nautilus) thanks in advance.
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    The certo tanks are a protected species in this house. A few weeks ago I approached anyvape on alibaba and asked for some pricing on the cerotank mega's. They do a minimum purchase of 5 and DHL shipping. I was just casually looking so never went ahead but they are there.

The other option is maybe the smaller davide tanks. I have a bunch of those somewhere from when I moved up to the bigger cerotanks

and then in a pinch I have a couple spare converter rings to make the normal size protanks fit aspire BVC coils.
    Last edited by Crisscross; 28-09-17 at 06:05 PM.

AVF Regular
    The certo tanks are a protected species in this house. A few weeks ago I approached anyvape on alibaba and asked for some pricing on the cerotank mega's. They do a minimum purchase of 5 and DHL shipping. I was just casually looking so never went ahead but they are there.

The other option is maybe the smaller davide tanks. I have a bunch of those somewhere from when I moved up to the bigger cerotanks
    Thanks Crisscross ill check them out, i saw some say on a site saying they are discontinued not happy the search continues the K1 and K2's are about but they are far too small!!

AVF Regular
    Thanks Crisscross ill check them out, i saw some say on a site saying they are discontinued not happy the search continues the K1 and K2's are about but they are far too small!!
    The davide tanks hold 3ml. Convert wanted some cerotank mega's as well. I steered her to the vika fantasy clones on FT that take the nautilus coils. They are a great low profile tank and easily the 2nd best tank (besides the cerotanks) that I have.

I found new david tanks at discount vapers.

AnyVape Davide Glassomizer

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)

Photobucket is being mean, with it's 3rd party hosting limits
    Fatman likes this.
    I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on AVF is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the AVF rules: http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum...ions-bans.html
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast