Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Tanks for BVC coils.

AVF Regular
    Just thought I would share

I was just on the Anyvape site and was disappointed that although there were 2 Cerotank Mega Glassomizer Usd $19,99 showing as available in the shop, when I added them to my cart it came up as being unavailable. I then decided to try the live chat (Bill Tan) and explained what I wanted and asked if these were no longer available? The helpful chat man then asked how many I was after and I said 2. He told me that they were the manufacturer and could supply me with 2 and would organise shipping of them and put a bvc coil in them for me.
    I had also grabbed 4 Davide glassomizers as they were on special for USD $5.50 each. I ended up paying only for the items as there is free postage world wide postage over $50 usd .

I realise that the price of $19.99 is a lot more than the alibaba price, and that I still will have covered the postage cost by buying them on Anyvape, but still think I did alright with the Davides included in the free shipping.
    Now looking forward to their arrival and trying them out

I just had one of my silo lites bottom pins remain stuck in the threads of my istick pico, rendering both my tank and pico useless after 3 solid years of daily use, so figured it might be time to get some other tanks that have been recommended here for the non nautilus bvc coils that I have stockpiled recently while the funds were available.
    I havent been able to find a part to fit the bottom of my silo lite amongst my stash...so if anyone has any suggestions they would be very appreciated as the silo lite is a much loved tank
    giruvian and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Convert View Post

I was just on the Anyvape site and was disappointed that although there were 2 Cerotank Mega Glassomizer Usd $19,99 showing as available in the shop, when I added them to my cart it came up as being unavailable. I then decided to try the live chat (Bill Tan) and explained what I wanted and asked if these were no longer available? The helpful chat man then asked how many I was after and I said 2. He told me that they were the manufacturer and could supply me with 2 and would organise shipping of them and put a bvc coil in them for me.
    I had also grabbed 4 Davide glassomizers as they were on special for USD $5.50 each. I ended up paying only for the items as there is free postage world wide postage over $50 usd .

I realise that the price of $19.99 is a lot more than the alibaba price, and that I still will have covered the postage cost by buying them on Anyvape, but still think I did alright with the Davides included in the free shipping.

I just had one of my silo lites bottom pins remain stuck in the threads of my istick pico, rendering both my tank and pico useless after 3 solid years of daily use, so figured it might be time to get some other tanks that have been recommended here for the non nautilus bvc coils that I have stockpiled recently while the funds were available.
    I havent been able to find a part to fit the bottom of my silo lite amongst my stash...so if anyone has any suggestions they would be very appreciated as the silo lite is a much loved tank
    Well done convert. I use my cerotanks every days and they have never missed a beat. If you are ever looking for glass all the old style Aerotank mega glass fit and I use the metal sleeve that came with them to make my cerotanks indestructable. I started my anyvape journey with davides and they are another brilliant tank.
    giruvian and Convert like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    While I think of it Healthcabin have the aerotank megas in the clearance section for 2.88 (no free shipping though) if you want to strip them for the glass or stainless steel sleeve.

https://www.healthcabin.net/kangerte...ml-p/8870.html
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    While I think of it Healthcabin have the aerotank megas in the clearance section for 2.88 (no free shipping though) if you want to strip them for the glass or stainless steel sleeve.

https://www.healthcabin.net/kangerte...ml-p/8870.html
    Thanks so much for the info XX, much appreciated. Not in a hurry so just went with registered post which made it pretty cheap for 4 of them. Think I'll have enough tanks now to last my vaping years out.
    1ynne likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Convert View Post

Unfortunately for me, it turns out the live chat man was mistaken and I have been notified that the Cerotank Megas are not available due to lack of materials. So instead I shall be receiving 3 of the Cerotank V2s in place of the 2 Cerotank Megas along with the 4 Davide s I purchased. Luckily I still have some coils in my stash to fit the aerotank megas I ordered from Health Cabin, and I think I am now in the position of not needing to buy any more tanks in the future.
    Apart from the aerotanks , the rest of my tanks will be now all be those using aspire bvc and nautius coils so that makes it less confusing which is a positive

XX would I be correct in thinking that the aerotank V2 ss sleeves will fit on the Cerotank V2's, as I have a few I have found when sorting through my vape stash? Hoping they are as that will make my Cerotanks indestructible.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234