Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Tanks for BVC coils.

AVF Regular

Tanks for BVC coils.

Hi all,

I have a fare few BVC coils that i have been using in my billet bridge. This is the only way i have been using them.

Could people suggest / link to some tanks that take this specific coil. Seeing as ive never used the tanks they were designed
    for i have no idea what to buy.
    Ive look for BVC tanks and they are either a differently threaded replacement coil or mini tanks
    im more interested in iclear30 sized tanks.

thank
    The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism - Norman Vincent Peale

AVF Regular
    Anyvape cerotank http://www.vaporstate.com.au/product...ant=6769890499
    Silo light http://houseofvape.com.au/vape/clear...lite-tank-kit/
    You can use the Anyvape adjustment ring to use for protank 2
    Aero tank range

There are two sizes in the cerotank and the aerotank range comes in multiple sizes

http://www.banggood.com/Anyvape-Cero...-p-989773.html
    http://www.banggood.com/Anyvape-Cero...-p-989771.html

I use the larger cerotank (which has the benefit of being able to use both BVC non nautilus and protank coils)

Last edited by Crisscross; 08-04-16 at 06:27 PM.
    giruvian, gtadmin and tel like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Yeah there are Aspire BVC's and Aspire Nautilus BVC's (and Triton BVC's, Triton Mini BVC's, Atlantis BVC's and probably more). The Aspire BVCs and the Nautilus ones are often mistaken as they are both made by Aspire. The Aspire BVC's are older tech, but give off a nice 'tootle' vape, whereas the Nautilus ones are a bit beefier, can handle more power etc.

The ones you are talking about (Aspire BVC's) come in the ones mentioned above by CC, and also in the classic Aspire Clearo - Genuine Aspire BVC EGO Clearomizer | VapeKing which is a nice, easy ego style vape.
    The K1 is an upgrade on that, with a glass tank and such: Aspire K1 BVC Glassomizer | VapeKing

Hope this helps
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Regular
    iclear 30s size tanks are small for an Aspire type BVC but i use a Triton Mini for that.

The Aspire K1 is about the same "cartomiser sized" tank using a DVC coil.

This is what I have that's compatible with K1's DVC coil

Freemax iFree20

check out the adjustable AFC, its cyclops and not holes if you like to lung hit.
    (Vaping with Vic was impressed in his youtube review)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Thanks Criss, i think i might go the anyvape. I don't suppose it is top filling?

Quote Originally Posted by Sol y Sombra View Post
    'tootle' vape, whereas the Nautilus ones are a bit beefier, can handle more power etc.
    I vape at around 7w on 2ohm, am i a tootler?

Quote Originally Posted by Sol y Sombra View Post
    Hope this helps
    It did thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andron View Post
    iclear 30s size tanks are small for an Aspire type BVC but i use a Triton Mini for that.
    I thought iclear30s were at the larger end of the scale, mine says 2.8ml, anything that size and up is what im after.
    I will probably use it mostly on a provari radius.

Quote Originally Posted by andron View Post
    check out the adjustable AFC, its cyclops and not holes if you like to lung hit.
    I have no idea what a lung hit or non-lung hit is.. or is that mouth to lung hit. im so out of touch.
    Crisscross likes this.
    The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism - Norman Vincent Peale

AVF Regular
    Sadly bottom fill but simple after the BB refill

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Sadly bottom fill but simple after the BB refill
    Bugger, i like my top fill.

I love the valve refill on the BB... but im totally over removing that damn brass thing for change outs.
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Lots of top filled tanks around but not for those specific coils

AVF Regular
    I ended up going with the "Beyond Vape Silo Lite" as suggested by criss. I was unsure about the bottom-filling as its a little less convenient compared to top-filling my iclear30s. Especially at work, however i with the bottom coil.. i can vape the tank down futher... i didnt realise how often i was topping up the iclear30 as they are shitty to vape on once they reach anywhere near half empty.

Also like the lack of airflow control ring... just added height in my procket... anyways... thats my useless experience... thanks for the ideas people.. i wasted hours trying to work out what-was-what before making this thread.
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Australis View Post
    I ended up going with the "Beyond Vape Silo Lite" as suggested by criss. I was unsure about the bottom-filling as its a little less convenient compared to top-filling my iclear30s. Especially at work, however i with the bottom coil.. i can vape the tank down futher... i didnt realise how often i was topping up the iclear30 as they are shitty to vape on once they reach anywhere near half empty.

Also like the lack of airflow control ring... just added height in my procket... anyways... thats my useless experience... thanks for the ideas people.. i wasted hours trying to work out what-was-what before making this thread.
    This is a good thread. I have been asked the same question by the new provari owners so the timing is good. I took this photo yesterday to show some of the looks of some MTL tanks with different coils so it might be of interest

From the left......Nautilus, Cubis and cerotank

Fatman and tel like this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast