Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Is it ok Importing E-cig without nicotine ?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwillbegood View Post
    I tried both vapes i did not like TOPTANK because i need to take long breath and i don't care about clouds , I really like eGo AIO because i use it like cigarettes not long breath.
    No cigalike is going to perform anywhere as well as the EGO AIO [I suggest to stay away from cigalikes]
    When you say long breath i assume you are talking about subohm coils which are vaped hard straight to lung with airflow wide opened.
    Grab a tank that uses 1.5 - 1.8ohm heads and it will not be airy at all and suited for normal Mouth to lung inhales like a cigarette.
    I suggest an istick 30w and a nautilus mini tank for beginners
    RossSPARROW likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Lots of replies here .... Not a lot of help. Just to add my comments, I am a black note user and use it daily, as its the only liquid that helped me quit smoking. I have a bunch of stuff but what works best for me is a Nautilus with Blacknote running at 7watts or 3.7 - 3.9 volts. If it wasn't for black note I would still be smoking. I use my Nautilus with both ego style battery and with an MVP 3.0. Runs fine with both, and the Nautilus comes with an adapter.

Also note that using N.E.T (Naturally Extracted Tobacco) will cause your coils to go out much faster. Even though Blacknote is one of the better ones for coil life. You will need to change them. I am a sort of chain vaper and my coil lasts 3-4 days.

AVF Regular
    Well that wasn't very helpful. Just twaddled on and didn't answer any of the questions.
    fabricator4 likes this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

Hi everyone,
    I will tell you what i did:
    1- I bought Istick Basic (Perfect for mouth to lung and became my main device).
    2- Changed KangerTech TOPBOX Mini coil from 0.5ohm to 1.5ohm and become Perfect for mouth to lung with 20W in setting.
    3- i bought EVOD V V 1300mAh with K1 tank (Perfect for mouth to lung).
    and i want thanks everyone who gives me advice in this topic.

But stil i want to try something like this ?!!
    Ecig Kit In Australia

Quote Originally Posted by ratsacker View Post
    No cigalike is going to perform anywhere as well as the EGO AIO [I suggest to stay away from cigalikes]
    When you say long breath i assume you are talking about subohm coils which are vaped hard straight to lung with airflow wide opened.
    Grab a tank that uses 1.5 - 1.8ohm heads and it will not be airy at all and suited for normal Mouth to lung inhales like a cigarette.
    I suggest an istick 30w and a nautilus mini tank for beginners
    I did it man with TOPBOX Mini coil from 0.5ohm to 1.5ohm is working well , Thanks .

Quote Originally Posted by FaysalM View Post
    Lots of replies here .... Not a lot of help. Just to add my comments, I am a black note user and use it daily, as its the only liquid that helped me quit smoking. I have a bunch of stuff but what works best for me is a Nautilus with Blacknote running at 7watts or 3.7 - 3.9 volts. If it wasn't for black note I would still be smoking. I use my Nautilus with both ego style battery and with an MVP 3.0. Runs fine with both, and the Nautilus comes with an adapter.

Also note that using N.E.T (Naturally Extracted Tobacco) will cause your coils to go out much faster. Even though Blacknote is one of the better ones for coil life. You will need to change them. I am a sort of chain vaper and my coil lasts 3-4 days.
    You right about Blacknote , Thanks man.
    RossSPARROW likes this.

Ecig Kit In Australia

Hi... did you end up trying those? I'm thinking of trying it too, an update would be appreciated. Cheers!
    Iwillbegood likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RossSPARROW View Post
    Ecig Kit In Australia

Hi... did you end up trying those? I'm thinking of trying it too, an update would be appreciated. Cheers!
    don't buy that piece of shit, <removed rant cause FM is cuddly>

For the cheaper you can get something like this and it will do the job 10 times better. although it wont look like a traditional ciggy.
    https://houseofvape.com.au/vape/star...ick-start-kit/

if your really intent on getting those waste of space devices and i can not honestly stress on how bad they are.
    you can buy them on fasttech for $5, with free shipping
    Iwillbegood and RossSPARROW like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    don't buy that piece of shit, <removed rant cause FM is cuddly>
    Thanks for your advice, I guess I'm not buying it. Cheers.
    Iwillbegood likes this.

AVF Regular
    But it's got an eagle on the box!
    merexy likes this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

Quote Originally Posted by RossSPARROW View Post
    Ecig Kit In Australia

Yes i bought it , I faced this issues :
    1-Refillable Cartomisers it was very bad idea because all the time you will taste cotton.
    2-Clearomiser Tank was not bad but if you use it too much you will get some pain in your tongue because it was hard to inhale also it will not give you the real taste of e-juice.
    * The batteries i like them small and get me 4 hours of vaping ,I just use them outside and not too much.
    Totally 2.5 of 5 stares

After that I bought Aspire Plato,Joyetech Egrip 2,Provari 2.5 and one more of Joyetech eGo AIO.
    Now i use Provari at home and eGo AIO if i am going outside "small ,good battery ,i can cover it by my hand ,2ml e-juice" so i agree with Hoofprint .
    I got eGo AIO first one from https://acevape.com.au/products/ego-...nt=21041796679
    Second one from https://vapoureyes.com.au/collection...nt=16886035332

And thanks for asking.
    RossSPARROW likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456