Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Contemplating a wismec vf stout...

AVF Regular

Contemplating a wismec vf stout...

It's been a week with the mini volt and about a fornight with the dna30 and i love them both but my eye keeps coming back to the vapor flask stout.. Any reviews or opinions? Not sure if i should just search for a second hand one or not. Limited budget...

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gurishka View Post
    It's been a week with the mini volt and about a fornight with the dna30 and i love them both but my eye keeps coming back to the vapor flask stout.. Any reviews or opinions? Not sure if i should just search for a second hand one or not. Limited budget...
    I would probably only get it if you are struggling with battery life on the dna30... also if you intend to get into temp control. Otherwise you could just be happy with what you have... who needs more that 2 mods? *hides his boxes of mods in shame

But honestly I too was looking at getting one but I guess I waited too long and just lost interest.
    Fatman likes this.
    Last cigarette: March 14th, 2010 - Started Vaping Feb, 2010.

"Praise the God of all. Drink the wine. And let the world be the world"

AVF Regular
    The thing with the stout is that it uses a 26650 battery.

If you're gonna use it with an 18650 and only get 75w, you might as well get the Vaporflask Lite which is the 75w version anyway. I have the Vaporflask Classic and I love it

AVF Regular
    The few mods i have work well. But the dna30 is bulky in hand. A friend suggested getting something for my vaporversary. Got to have money i guess first haha. What mods do you have Captain?

AVF Regular
    Yeah the 26650 threw me a litlle. I did look at the vf lite. I do like it too... I guess i just want something less boxy in the hand with better battery life than the mini volt. Don't get me wrong, it's great for what it is. I'm using it today while I'm over visiting Ballarat

AVF Regular
    Yeah the 26650 threw me a litlle. I did look at the vf lite. I do like it too... I guess i just want something less boxy in the hand with better battery life than the mini volt. Don't get me wrong, it's great for what it is. I'm using it today while I'm over visiting Ballarat
    To be honest, I've had a lot of mods and the ones that feel the best in my hand are the Reuleaux (either the RX200 or the DNA200 variant), and the Vaporflask Classic.

If you're after good battery life, then both those are great, Vaporflask Classic being dual 18650 and the Reuleaux being triple 18650

AVF Regular
    The few mods i have work well. But the dna30 is bulky in hand. A friend suggested getting something for my vaporversary. Got to have money i guess first haha. What mods do you have Captain?
    I honestly could not tell you how many mods I have... at a guess it would have to be somewhere between 15 - 20. I swap between regulated and mechs a bit, but right now I am just rocking a simple evic vtc and a wotofo serpent (good cheap throw around mod that I would not shed a tear if dropped or lost)
    Last cigarette: March 14th, 2010 - Started Vaping Feb, 2010.

"Praise the God of all. Drink the wine. And let the world be the world"

AVF Regular
    Thanks guys... I shall consider my options for it all... probably should just be content with the gear I've got.

AVF Regular
    Lol 3 years of vaping tells me you can/will never be content with what you have LOL

AVF Regular
    Ah mate... nearly 3 years mate too... went from the simple ego batteries to sting ray mechanical mod and other mods, then I stopped. But I'm back on it... had to buy or borrow (mainly borrow a lot of stuff from others... too povo to get much)..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast