Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Uwell Crown Tank

AVF Regular

Uwell Crown Tank

I purchased a uwell crown tank from a well known Australian online vape shop. When I enter the Authentication code it says does not match with the information on our system. Please check your number and try again. If you believe this number is correct, you may have received a cloned Uwell product. I have sent Uwell a email asking them to ckeck the code. Im new to vaping do many Australian shops try to sell clones?

Current Mods = Joytech Cuboid 200w , eVic-VTC Mini 75w , Istick 120W and 40w , Wismec Reuleaux RX200S
    Current Tanks = Joytech Cubis , Smok TFV4 Mini , Smok TF-RTA G2 , S-body Astral Tank , Uwell Crown , Wotofo Serpent RTA , Geekvape Griffin RTA , Geekvape Griffin 25 RTA , Geekvape Tsunami RDA , Geekvape Avocado RDTA and Velocity v2 RDA clone

currently vaping 10mg Home Brewed E-juice

Jason Richards

AVF Regular
    Hmm funny you should say that ,I read your post and checked on a uwell I purchased recently from a Aus reputable vendor and put in code and I got the same answer lol

AVF Regular
    Ill wait and see if Uwell reply to my email. If it is a fake its a good one.

Current Mods = Joytech Cuboid 200w , eVic-VTC Mini 75w , Istick 120W and 40w , Wismec Reuleaux RX200S
    Current Tanks = Joytech Cubis , Smok TFV4 Mini , Smok TF-RTA G2 , S-body Astral Tank , Uwell Crown , Wotofo Serpent RTA , Geekvape Griffin RTA , Geekvape Griffin 25 RTA , Geekvape Tsunami RDA , Geekvape Avocado RDTA and Velocity v2 RDA clone

Jason Richards

AVF Regular
    If it's that good of a job, the vendor may not even know if they got them from a downstream source.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by upinVape View Post
    Ill wait and see if Uwell reply to my email. If it is a fake its a good one.
    I will wait and see your reply from Uwell !!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I just purchased the same a couple off days ago. Haven't tryed authenticity code yet. I'll try it later on today when I'm home from work and let you know if myn works.

AVF Regular

price is a good indication

Quote Originally Posted by upinVape View Post
    I purchased a uwell crown tank from a well known Australian online vape shop. When I enter the Authentication code it says does not match with the information on our system. Please check your number and try again. If you believe this number is correct, you may have received a cloned Uwell product. I have sent Uwell a email asking them to ckeck the code. Im new to vaping do many Australian shops try to sell clones?
    Generally price is a fair indication but as previous user has stated they might not know themselves its a clone. I have a very good contact from Uwell if you don't sort let me know and Ill find out for you.
    Cheers Lee

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Govapeliquid View Post
    Generally price is a fair indication but as previous user has stated they might not know themselves its a clone. I have a very good contact from Uwell if you don't sort let me know and Ill find out for you.
    Cheers Lee
    I think that some of these manufacturers may be failing batches of authenticity codes that are going through unauthorised resellers. I think that's why Fasttech are now removing the authenticity codes on KangerTech and Evic products. They are authentic devices but are grey market, so the manufacturer may not be able to afford to support the warranty.

Fake authenticity codes are often all the same, so people with failing codes on the same product might communicate theirs with each other via PM to find out if this is the case.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Govapeliquid View Post
    Cheers Lee
    I did not buy my Crown tank cheep it was the average price. I bought from a reputable Australian Vape shop so I could trust it would not be a fake!

Jason Richards

AVF Regular
    Has anyone actually talked to the vendor concerned and told them what you have encountered.
    BatDan likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast