Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Vapewave

Thread: Evic VTC Mini w/ Cubis Starter Kit Review

AVF Regular

Evic VTC Mini w/ Cubis Starter Kit Review

I researched scrupulously, and scrimped and saved for this upgrade from my beloved Kanger Subvod, so I was pretty excited to come home and give it a spin, and thought I'd share my thoughts. First, I should add that this is my first TC/VW mod, so I was pretty nervous, lol!

I loaded the BF Clapton 1.5 ohm coil that came in the box, thinking it would be wiser to start with higher ohms and work my way down to 0.5 ohms. I filled the tank, and waited impatiently for it to wick. I quickly verified that it had correctly identified the coil, and hit the fire button.

Although I knew I probably wouldn't get the best result right away, I was admittedly crestfallen by the resulting vape. But Rome wasn't built in a day, so I forged onwards, resolving to make small adjustments. But despite my attempts to vary the results I remained disappointed.

It just wasn't as good as the vape I get from my Subvod. It wasn't even on the same planet. Then I had a face palm moment where I realised my obvious mistake. I sheepishly popped the 1.5 ohm coil out and replaced it with the 0.5 ohm, realising that I was probably a cloud-chasing tragic. Direct lung hits are the only way to go for me, mouth to lung no longer even gets a look in!

After the first five minutes of vaping on this thing, I'd already decided to buy another one. Though the next one will be in cyan, because I wasn't thrilled with the gold matte finish. I'll also get it with the Tron-S tank, because even though it has a smaller capacity tank, and isn't top-filling, it looks very cool.

So bottom line, this is a great looking kit with heaps of options, fairly user friendly even to a novice like me, great flavour, great clouds, and all at a decent price.

If you haven't already got one, HOV has them on sale at the moment. Seriously, you're mad not to!!

~ Rhiannon (aka Vapewave)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    trumpy955 likes this.

AVF Regular
    I like the look of the screen. Never used one tho.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk