AVF Regular

Avocado 24 vs Theorem

Interested in getting one of these tank. What do you guys think?

Besides tank sizes, seems like the Avocado allows you to re-wick or change coil without removing the glass, whereas the Theorem does not. Nothing official yet on GeekVape website, so I'm guessing it's still a long way to go considering people are still waiting on their black Tsunami.

Rip Tripper's video

Wismec official site

AVF Regular
    Easier to build on the Avocado. THat's the only real plus. Oh and a bigger tank too
    Current Mods
    • Triade DNA200
    • Therion DNA75
    • Broadside
    • Noisy Cricket V2
    • Punto Zero
    • Kimech
    • USV-L

Current Attys
    • Monster V3
    • Squape X
    • Kayfun V5
    • Reload RTA
    • Goon
    • Goon v1.5
    • In'sane
    • Hadaly
    • Tricktank Pro
    • Tokugawa
    • CSMNT
    • BMI Nova
    • Icon
    • Pulse 22
    • Narda
    • Flave 24
    • HAKU!!!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I had this same dilema and I went with the avocado. My reason is the theorem is only hled together by o rings. While they might be tight one they get juiced up and wear a bit the chance of the tank coming apart and a pocek full of juice is too high for my liking. The option to have dual vertical builds is great. I was going to grab one just to use around home.

The avocado is a great little juice drinking flavour chucking beauty. I have only put a 26g .08 single coil build in it and it is great. To re wick you just take the top cap off dry burn and stick in some wick. Love it.

If you can wait out a bit the avocado 24mm is about to release. Mors juice capacity and easier to fill juice with the new trap door thingy on it.

I'm contemplating trying a 3 or 4mm single vertical coil with the wicks split into two then going into the juice feed holes.

AVF Regular

AVF Regular
    Avocado is easy to fill and has great taste!

Current Mods = Joytech Cuboid 200w , eVic-VTC Mini 75w , Istick 120W and 40w , Wismec Reuleaux RX200S
    Current Tanks = Joytech Cubis , Smok TFV4 Mini , Smok TF-RTA G2 , S-body Astral Tank , Uwell Crown , Wotofo Serpent RTA , Geekvape Griffin RTA , Geekvape Griffin 25 RTA , Geekvape Tsunami RDA , Geekvape Avocado RDTA and Velocity v2 RDA clone

currently vaping 10mg Home Brewed E-juice

Jason Richards