Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By shar22
  • 1 Post By Crisscross
  • 1 Post By Crisscross

Thread: Advise please

AVF Regular

Advise please

Has anybody tried the aspire plato and the cuboid mini?
    Im loving the istick pico but the small tank size is a bit of a pain. Id like a small set up but with bigger tank capacity. The 2 above have 5ml capacities. I like the look of plato but have seen mixed reviews. The cuboid isnt as pretty as plato lol yes i like it to be pretty but looks super easy to fill. Does anyone have any thoughts on these 2?
    Thanks

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shar22 View Post
    Has anybody tried the aspire plato and the cuboid mini?
    Im loving the istick pico but the small tank size is a bit of a pain. Id like a small set up but with bigger tank capacity. The 2 above have 5ml capacities. I like the look of plato but have seen mixed reviews. The cuboid isnt as pretty as plato lol yes i like it to be pretty but looks super easy to fill. Does anyone have any thoughts on these 2?
    Thanks

Shar there is a thread about the Plato. I won't comment because it was not right for me so I sold it.

Aspire Plato

I will be getting the cuboid mini. I use and like the Cubis tanks so I have high hopes for the mini kit. There is also a thread on the actual Cubis tanks which will give you some idea of what we think of the normal round tanks

Joytech Cubis
    fabricator4 likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Shar there is a thread about the Plato. I won't comment because it was not right for me so I sold it.

Aspire Plato

I will be getting the cuboid mini. I use and like the Cubis tanks so I have high hopes for the mini kit. There is also a thread on the actual Cubis tanks which will give you some idea of what we think of the normal round tanks

Joytech Cubis
    Thanks ill check those threads out. I did see ur thread u sold it. U may not have had long enough with it to know but can i ask did u find it noisy? And was it fidly to fill?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shar22 View Post
    Thanks ill check those threads out. I did see ur thread u sold it. U may not have had long enough with it to know but can i ask did u find it noisy? And was it fidly to fill?

I have tried a lot of small box mods so I didn't need it long to know I wouldn't use it. I have some hand issues that impact what I use. This mod was not comfortable for me to hold and Fire.

For the short time I tried it I did not notice any noise and I use needle top bottles so it was not fiddly for me to fill. It was fiddly to empty and clean though but I am sure you could get a routine happening when you need to.
    fabricator4 likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Ok thanks for replying crisscross appreciated