Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lmb
  • 1 Post By lmb

Thread: What's the difference between a Rose V2 and a Rose V2-S?

AVF Regular

What's the difference between a Rose V2 and a Rose V2-S?

Hi all,
    I've got a Rose V2 with stumpy and am wondering if the Rose V2 is the same as the Rose V2-S or if the V2-S has some improvements?
    Does the 'S' just stand for stumpy, so they are saying your Rose V2 comes with a stumpy kit?
    On the Eden Mods site only the Rose V2-S is listed so I can't compare them and I've done a search and can't find anything. Does anyone know?
    Also- does anyone know anything about their latest tank, the 'Snapdragon'?
    Last edited by nomoresmokes; 20-04-16 at 11:09 AM.

AVF Regular
    you are correct

AVF Regular
    V2 is the upgrade from V1, V2-S is with the redesigned tank and chimney for reduced height but keep volume approximately the same.

V1 released, then V2 released, then stumpy kit released, then v2-S released.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bk_renesis View Post
    V2 is the upgrade from V1, V2-S is with the redesigned tank and chimney for reduced height but keep volume approximately the same.

V1 released, then V2 released, then stumpy kit released, then v2-S released.
    I'm glad it's just something as simple as that. I don't mind the height at all. Do you know anything about the 'Snapdragon'?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    you are correct
    bk would beg to differ
    By the way- I LOVE my V2. It is the best atomizer, sure there are a few things I'd change like being able to see as you unscrew the juice flow but wow, what a great performing tank. The flavor and density of vapor are just fantastic. I just keep switching between it and the Tilemahos. I have one on an eVic mini and the other on a Provari 2.5 and they have changed the quality of my vape so much. Is there anything out there that can beat these two?

lmb
    AVF Regular
    You've got the same as the v2S nomoresmokes, I just bought the stumpy kit separately so you have both options. The v2S only came with the stumpy kit installed.

The snapdragon is a dripper, very well machined and a good one. I think Ben at Vapersphere is getting some in soon of you're interested
    bk_renesis likes this.
    RIP VP

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lmb View Post
    You've got the same as the v2S nomoresmokes, I just bought the stumpy kit separately so you have both options. The v2S only came with the stumpy kit installed.

The snapdragon is a dripper, very well machined and a good one. I think Ben at Vapersphere is getting some in soon of you're interested
    Thanks for letting me know I have absolutely no idea about drippers. I've never tried one before. Isn't it 'dripping' your juice onto the hot element and then vaping that? Please excuse my embarrassing ignorance

lmb
    AVF Regular
    For a dripper you just keep the wicks wet as you go, rather than having the wicks fed from a tank. Different strokes for different folks, but a dripper is much better for testing flavours as you don't use too much. They are also generally a bit simpler in design and can give better flavour than some tanks. The snapdragon is a good one because it has a deep juice well so you can probably fit about a ml in there, but as it isn't a tank it can be prone to leaking.

Hope this helps
    nomoresmokes likes this.
    RIP VP