Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lmb

Thread: Is it worth upgrading to the latest Tilemahos?

AVF Regular

Is it worth upgrading to the latest Tilemahos?

I have a V1 Tilemahos with airflow control and I am just wondering if anyone has the latest or even just later models of the Tilemahos?
    Is it worth upgrading and getting a new one? What are the differences?
    I''m loving the Tilemahos by the way, it's a really amazing little tank and between it and the Rose V2 I am set- or so I think as I haven't tried the latest model. I saw the X1 (springomizer) is pretty much all sold out except for the 20mm ones and they go up to 23mm- what would be the difference? Just the diameter of the tank?

lmb
    AVF Regular
    I have the v1 and the v2. The main difference between them were the drip tip (the v1 has a fixed drip tip connected to the juice flow, the v2 has the drip tip adapter) and the engravings are different. I also think only the v1 came with the choice of AFC or no AFC and was only available in 21mm (I think).

Imeo has made a few further iterations of the tilemahos since then, the main change being the springomizer thingy which was previously only sold as an addition but now comes with the tilemahos in x1 version (again, I think). He also had two different sized holes under the coils to cater to the lung inhalers in later versions.

For some reason he also took orders for a tilemahos in a huge variation of sizes, mostly to match the mods he has released. The 21mm was designed for the esterigon, the 22mm for the GG4S and most other mods and the 23mm for the JustGG and GGTS. The only differences between these is the size of the base and tank. The internals are all the same, as is the juice control.

I haven't tried the springomizer yet, but I agree it is one of the best tanks out there
    nomoresmokes likes this.
    RIP VP

AVF Regular
    I also have the V1 and V2. Both work well and they're easy to build. The newer versions come with plastic tanks. Order a few spares if you go that way or order a SS tank as well.
    Peter

My last cigarette... 3rd April 2014