Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By merlin
  • 3 Post By fabricator4
  • 1 Post By gurishka

Thread: Been out of the game for awhile

AVF Regular

Been out of the game for awhile

Hi havent been vaping for a long time,but time has come to go back to the vape,while i was vaping it was using and still have a russian tank i went to the istick 30 which works fine for me,would like to get another mod that has usb charging like the istick but smaller or the same size with more battery power smaller the better, but must be usb , while im here whats a good tank with airflow and roughly the same juice content as the russian dont have to be to big i want everything slammed,good power and small as posibble i dont mind buying pre made coils,and i will never part with the old kayfun atty,but i want another spare any info would be great
    merexy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin View Post
    Hi havent been vaping for a long time,but time has come to go back to the vape,while i was vaping it was using and still have a russian tank i went to the istick 30 which works fine for me,would like to get another mod that has usb charging like the istick but smaller or the same size with more battery power smaller the better, but must be usb , while im here whats a good tank with airflow and roughly the same juice content as the russian dont have to be to big i want everything slammed,good power and small as posibble i dont mind buying pre made coils,and i will never part with the old kayfun atty,but i want another spare any info would be great
    Welcome back merlin. If you're using the Russian, I think you are a mouth to lung vaper. A lot of the new stuff is airy, uses sub ohm coils, and is designed for direct lung inhaling. (MTL - mouth to lung DL = direct lung)

A lot of MTL vapers like their Nautilus RTA (rebuildable tank atomiser): Genuine Aspire Nautilus Adjustable Airflow Tank

I'm liking the Sub tanks because they are versatile and have a lot of air even closed right down. I use it for MTL and DL depending on my mood. It's available on a 50w VW box for very little money: Kanger SUBOX Mini Starter Kit - Black | VapeKing and has OCC coil heads available in 0.5 ohms and 1.2 Ohms. The 1.2 ohm OCC coils do DL down to 12 watts or so and are very nice. It takes an 18650 battery (high current battery required) but has a USB port for charging.

Edit: A lot of the manufacturers now are putting out temperature controlled (TC) mods that work with Ni200, titanium or 316 SS coils. It's not necessary to go down this path if you do not wish to.
    Last edited by fabricator4; 26-04-16 at 09:31 PM.
    merlin, merexy and MCYL like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    The Eleaf iStick Pico is 75 watts and takes an 18650 battery. It's usb rechargeable too. As the iStick 30 is a 2200mah battery I think this might be a nice compact mod and your mah is only limited by your battery.

I've only just seen the Steam Crave Aromamizer V2 but I've never used one. But it looks ok. Otherwise you might just need to stick to the Russian.
    merlin likes this.