Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Aspire Nautilus Mini: muted flavour

AVF Regular

Aspire Nautilus Mini: muted flavour

I've been using a nautilus mini for a month or so... I really like the feel of the draw on the highest airhole...It's good for when I want more of MTL feel... but... I find that I can't seem to get much flavour out of it. Maybe the first draw or two but after that I sometimes feel i might as well be having flavourless.. I make sure the coils are primed etc.. I change the coils to compare etc... I also I try to change up the flavours by vaping mint type juice (on a different kind of tank) so I can avoid vapers tongue... But unfortunately it's not helping with the lack of flavour on the nautilus. I'm not using nicotine. So there's nothing there to interfere with the taste of juice... but to no avail.. Anyone have any ideas?

AVF Regular
    That is weird. The nautilus mini is my best tasting tank (mind you, I don't have thousands to compare it to...). What other tanks/drippers are you using?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by muscovyduckling View Post
    That is weird. The nautilus mini is my best tasting tank (mind you, I don't have thousands to compare it to...). What other tanks/drippers are you using?
    Hi muscovyduckling. I hear how good the nautilus is meant to be for flavour. That's why I'm puzzled. My other tanks I use right now are a kanger subvod top tank and an ego one mini tank... the kanger is good for flavour... but more of a lung hit thing than the nautilus. I like a bit of both styles of vaping.

AVF Regular
    what wattage you at and what coils are you using in ohms, are they BDC or BVC?
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CCVaper View Post
    what wattage you at and what coils are you using in ohms, are they BDC or BVC?
    Hi CC. I have it on a Istick 40watt but I was told not to use wattage past 15 watts so i veer between 9 and 14 watts.

AVF Regular
    sorry i forgot to say I'm using BVC coils

AVF Regular
    And which coil do you have in there? BDC, BVC, Justvapes, Triton Mini, and what ohms?

AVF Regular
    on a 1.8 ohms coil BVC I do 11-12watts, depending on the juice. Maybe the juice you are using in it isn't flavoured enough....have you tried other juices in ther nauty?
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    Ok... Should be about right then. I run the 1.6ohm BVCs on the iSticks at 8-10watts and its yum, also yum on the T18 battery which is 14watts.

Are you getting any vapour? Or just nothing?

And have you tried the same juices in your other tanks?

AVF Regular
    Another thing - I've noticed that if I vape a minty/menthol juice, then vape my fave caramel and pistachio juice I cant taste the caramel at all until the mintiness leaves my mouth a few minutes later. Wouldn't be something like that would it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast