AVF Regular

Haze Dripper RTA

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a Haze RTA to buy and try but no one in Australia seems to stock it. Any ideas why and if anyone sells the Haze (or good clone of it) here in Australia?

Thanks in advance,

Mech.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I think ivape have them or try avacado or wismec thereom

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviet View Post
    I think ivape have them or try avacado or wismec thereom

I've got 2 x avocado's already. I like them but now and again, the ohm's will spike because of the center pin. It's annoying. I was hoping the Haze doesn't have those issues (well none that I've read so far).

AVF Regular
    So whats loose in there ? The center pin, the nut on top or is there a lot of grime on the center pin ? My Avo's are really consistent ?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mechanicallighter View Post
    I've got 2 x avocado's already. I like them but now and again, the ohm's will spike because of the center pin. It's annoying. I was hoping the Haze doesn't have those issues (well none that I've read so far).
    Really? My avocado has been as steady as a rock despite having been taken apart a few times. I love the little bugger as much as I dislike actual avocados

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nanokatz View Post
    Really? My avocado has been as steady as a rock despite having been taken apart a few times. I love the little bugger as much as I dislike actual avocados
    The ohm jumping/spikes are apparently caused by the center pin not making a good enough connection - they're too short. I try not to screw it in too far now and leave it hanging out a bit more and it's kinda more stable... for now. Just keen to try the Haze tank to see what it's like.

AVF Regular
    Fasttech have Haze RTA clones in range of $10-$15. I don't think clones are good way of evaluating the shortcomings of an authentic unit though - evaluating the design and suitability for your purpose yes.

As far as engineering type problems, clone manufacturers can fix problems, duplicate existing problems, or introduce a whole range of new problems.
    Last edited by fabricator4; 02-05-16 at 08:53 AM.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    So its the mod and the 510 thats cauaing the problem. What mod is it ? Is the pin sprimg loaded ? Doesn't sound like it. The pins on the avo have a mil or so hanging down which is ample if yr 510 on the mod is working as it should.

AVF Regular
    Avocado 24 (updated version) looks good. I'm going to try and source one of those, but haven't seen anyone local stocking them yet.