AVF Regular

Norbert Origen V2 RDA

Got my hands on a clone, played around with a U wick and oh boy I gotta get a real one.

Anyone knows where they sell them? I think I found my favorite mesh atty to date.

Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Oh wait I see, they've moved onto V3 all good.

AVF Regular
    Intaste have the V3, not sure on the differences to the V2. Origen Dripper v3 - InTaste

AVF Regular

Norbert Origen V2 RDA

Yep,
    I ordered off Vapin art.
    Well I suppose 3 has gotta be better than 2 right.

This thing can be coiled & wicked in so many ways it's like a bloody tangram

AVF Regular
    I bought my Origen v3 dripper off intaste soon-ish after they came out after trying the v2 1:1 clone myself. Grabbed the bottom feeder kit while I was at it, too.

Great flavour oriented atty, flavour is really on point, nice airflow options, easy to build on. Compared to the v2 clone, the auth v3 has better machining (really great workmanship and attention to detail in the finishing), and it actually made from real stainless steel instead of tinpot metal so the screw holes in the deck won't wear out after a few uses. Oh, and the AFC doesn't lose it's setting if you look at it funny.

IMHO, yeah - the auth v3 does vape better than the v2 clone. The vape between the v3 auth and v2 auth is VERY similar from what I've heard from people that own both. The v3 is more of a refinement / slight tweaking of the v2 - apart from external aesthetics they're almost identical other than the internally domed top cap and additional 2.5mm air hole options.

The only thing that bugs me about mine is that the top cap is as tight as a fish bum. But the top bit screws off so it's not major.
    These things.

I have some things.
    I vape them.