Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Dhufish
  • 1 Post By RichardLOZ

Thread: Single coil RTA, non sub ohm

AVF Regular

Single coil RTA, non sub ohm

I seems as though it it extremely difficult to get anything single coil and not sub-ohm in RTA's these days.

I have a number of sub-ohm tanks which I love, however my wife is still using cartomisers in a Bella tank on her Provari.

I am trying to simplify things here as cartomisers are a PITA and getting harder to find as well.

Open to any suggestions for a single coil build tank that you know of, and MUST be top fill as well.

Looking forward to any suggestions of both tanks and where to purchase.

VVF Grip 1 (Yukatan Rosewood Frame / Cocobolo Panels); VVF Grip 2 (Lacewood Sycamore Frame / Gmelia Burl Panels with Indian Rosewood Plunger); VAMO, Launcher, ATB (Kamagong), N-Zonic V III, Limited Sioux, Zen 2, Mini ATB, Vicious Ant Cyclone, ERA 1.5 dripper, ERA 1.5 bottom feeder, Immortalizer, AGA-T, RSST

AVF Regular
    SXK Corolla ? - Comes in pretty colours too !
    Bachelor Nano - with MTL kit

AVF Regular
    Pico, Kayfun Mini V3 and Quasar RTA.

I've moved away from sub ohm and enjoying MTL a lot more now,
    merexy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Lemo 2, Serpent/Serpent mini, Bachelor/Bachelor nano. Possibly the Aromamizer will have a single coil RBA coming out soon.

Goblin mini v2 and Avocado both have ceramic blocker things so that they can be used for single coil builds.

Cubis tank and Toptank mini both have RBA head options that you can rebuild.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for suggestions. Did a search for the Bachelor and surprised to find it at a local vape store 20 minutes up the road. Picked a few other items up while there as well. Thanks to Cory and crew at Vaperise Cardiff
    trumpy955 likes this.

VVF Grip 1 (Yukatan Rosewood Frame / Cocobolo Panels); VVF Grip 2 (Lacewood Sycamore Frame / Gmelia Burl Panels with Indian Rosewood Plunger); VAMO, Launcher, ATB (Kamagong), N-Zonic V III, Limited Sioux, Zen 2, Mini ATB, Vicious Ant Cyclone, ERA 1.5 dripper, ERA 1.5 bottom feeder, Immortalizer, AGA-T, RSST