Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Yunus
  • 2 Post By jobics
  • 1 Post By bakersdozen
  • 1 Post By Filo_Vapes

Thread: Limitless rdta by Ijoy

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Limitless rdta by Ijoy

Just wondering if anyone has tried out the limitless rdta it looks preety cool and I was thinking of trying it but I wanted to see if anyone has had any experiences with it yet.
    ermoon2 likes this.

AVF Regular
    I assume by this time you would have had tried the Limitless RDTA already. I've got my first one around end of May. Fast forward to today. I've retired all of my other attys, just using the Limitless or the Plus. I've got 2 of the OG, 1 Limitless Plus and 2 clones arriving next week.

I like the fact that you can get clouds while also getting flavour on these babies. It is also a no-brainer (at least for me) to wick these. I have not experienced any leaking except through user error.

I do not see any difference vaping between the OG and the Plus versions.
    singlefished and Chrisso_88 like this.

AVF Regular
    Care to share your build? And method?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Chrisso_88 likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunus View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has tried out the limitless rdta it looks preety cool and I was thinking of trying it but I wanted to see if anyone has had any experiences with it yet.

I haven't tried the first limitless but I jumped on the plus version(first batch, the one with the driptip) after seeing a lot of upgrades and the bandanna design really sit well with me. After 3 weeks of using, i could say that this is one of the best purchases ive had. I dont see any flaws with this other than user error, as one comment also said. i am only a simple builder, just the 24g kanthal from the coilmaster kit and muji cotton(combed out). putting builds on it is a breeze. haven't had a dry hit, wicks really well and o-rings work give just the perfect amount of resistance. haven't had any leaking, even if tilted on the side.

If you ever decide to get this, you will not be dissappointed. this is probably one of the best out there on the market and you don't need vape budget hands for this. the only thing i didnt understand was why they released an updated version with a shorter tip and would need the 510 adapter if you want longer tips.
    Chrisso_88 likes this.
    Mods : Cuboid, Pico, Petri Lite, Lavabox75
    Atomizers : Griffin 22, Melo 3, PetriV2, Goon, Indestructible, Limitless+, TrollV2, Tsunami24, Recoil (aiming for a collection of attys! )

Off the stinkys for 5months and counting! Build safe and vape on!

AVF Regular
    Wick - I copied the wicking style of Daniel - see it here at around the 13:14 mark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTCCyysUrfs. I never had any leaking even with the 'holes' poked into the juice holes. I lay the atty on its side and on its top and it does not leak. For my 3.0 mm ID coils, I use a KGD sheet cut to about 10 mm wide and remove both sides.

Coils used currently (using dual coils in all 3):
    Limitless silver OG: FeCr fused clapton (core = 2x28 AWG, wrap = 36 AWG), 6 wraps, 3.0 mm ID, 0.23 ohms
    Limitless black OG: fused clapton (core = 2x28 AWG SS304, wrap = 32 AWG), 8 wraps, 3.0 mm ID, 0.19 ohms
    Limitless Plus: Alien Framed Staple from Mortal Coils (core = 6x4R, 2x28 AWG, wrap = 35 AWG, all wires are Ni80), 5 wraps, 3.0 mm ID, 0.09 ohms

While these are now my daily attys of choice, I do have some minor cons.
    1. the stock drip tips do not suit my taste. I want something tighter than the stock wide-bore drip tip and something airier than a 5.5 mm inner bore 510 drip tip so I bought a custom made drip tip whose internal bore tapers from 10 mm at the top to 7 mm at the bottom. This is the best one for me but it's a bit pricey - almost the same cost as the atty itself. I also have others from FT and 3fvape. I'll try to remember to take pics and post them tomorrow.

2. I start getting sort of dry hits once the liquid falls below the lip of the base. Not real dry hits but I can feel that the wick isn't getting as wet as it should be. My workaround is to turn the mod/atty upside down to feed liquid to the wick.

As I mentioned, I've ordered some Limitless Plus clones. I'll post my observations when they've arrived and tried them.

I've started vaping 18 months ago and have transitioned these attys as my daily driver - Atlantis v1, Freemax Starre, TFV4, Crown v1. I've also tried the following RTAs: Griffin 22, Gemini Mega, Tornado, Tornado Mini, TF-RTA and TF-RDTA.