Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By stylemessiah
  • 1 Post By stylemessiah

Thread: Smok H Priv 220W Mod

AVF Regular

Smok H Priv 220W Mod

So its a XCube upgrade basically... theyve gotten rid of the stooopid led fire bar. the silly bluetooth connectivity, and included all the things that made me love my TreeBox, out of the box...All wires and adjustable TCR
    I think its been covered before how mod makers shouldnt market dual battery mods as 200w even... but 220w?....the technical safe wattage for a dual battery mod is 133w. Bad Smok.

Having said that if this thing isnt as stable as my TreeBox id be very suprised/dissapointed.

Smok looks to have made a steel mod that i probably would consider buying...finally...

H-Priv - SMOKĀ® Being with you for all great vaping time! <-yes its bonkers chinglish, but you should click it, it gets even more bonkers chinglish on the other side...i promise

The SMOKtech H Priv 220W TC Box Mod is the new flagship platform from SMOKtech, introducing a new firing mechanism refined from the X Cube series while reducing overall size across the board to combine for a visually striking, high performance device at an ultra competitive price point. The H Priv features a striking chassis design featuring a cutaway front face that acts as both a visual element as well as the basis for the firing mechanism. The firing mechanism is refined from the X Cube series that preceded the H Priv, and makes handling and use very comfortable. In addition, the H Priv is more compact in nearly every dimension to the X Cube II, with a 20% weight reduction, a 9mm height reduction, and a 5mm width reduction that makes it one of the most ergonomic dual battery (sold separately) high performance devices available on the market. The H Priv features a 6 to 220W output range coupled with a comprehensive temperature control suite with onboard support for Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel heating elements. Five Mode Output is also integrated, with each setting affecting the ramp and output time of the selected power setting, allowing for a fine tuned output. The redesigned battery access door makes battery removal and replacement easier than ever before, with clearly marked positive and negative signage alongside 24K Gold Plated contacts for superior conductivity. With a trim, beautifully designed chassis combined with comprehensive and highly effective output technology, the SMOKtech H Priv 220W TC Box Mod.

Product Features:

220W Maximum Output
    6 to 220W Output Range
    0.35V to 8V
    0.1 to 3.0 ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
    Five Mode Output
    Max
    Minimum
    Hard
    Normal
    Soft
    Firmware Upgradeable
    Full Temperature Control
    Ni200 Nickel Support
    Titanium Support
    Stainless Steel Support
    TCR Adjustable
    Adjustable Initial Resistance
    200 to 600 Degrees Fahrenheit
    0.08 to 3.0 ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
    Innovative and Ergonomic Firing Mechanism
    Based off of the X Cube Firing Mechanism
    Comfortable and Easy to Use
    Redesigned Battery Access Door
    Sliding and Magnetized Battery Access Door
    8 Vent Holes
    24K Gold Plated Positive and Negative Terminals
    Layered Structure
    OLED Screen
    Output Wattage/Temperature
    Output Voltage
    Atomizer Resistance
    Battery Life Indicator
    Intelligent Dual Mode
    Puff Monitoring System
    Short Circuit/Over-Heating/Low Battery/12 Second Cut-Off Protection

Product Includes:

One SMOKtech H Priv 220W TC Box Mod
    One Micro USB Cable
    For Upgrade ONLY
    User Manual
    Warranty Information

Note: While it has a usb port, this is for upgrading only.
    Note II: Compared to the Wismec/Beyond Vape Centurion 100w mod (which costs more) and looks dire and ugly as sin, front on reminds me of the way they used to make cheap PC joysticks in the 80's with that centre join down the front, how could you look at that and think it looked ok?, this is a looker and restored my eyesight....
    Note III: If i was running Smok, there would be none of this neoclassical white mod rubbsih...black or silver, all you need for vape gear colours...
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 12-05-16 at 12:38 PM.
    CCVaper and MCYL like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Why on earth would Smok take the name of a phone from a dying phone company? The Priv is Blackberry's last resort product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MCYL View Post
    Why on earth would Smok take the name of a phone from a dying phone company? The Priv is Blackberry's last resort product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hehehe Blackberry Priv, the phone that the Reverend of the nursing home i volunteer at just got and is 50/50 on..
    He's very pro BlackBerry, been using all their gear since the year dot, and gets involved in the dev side of things.
    Though he is still lukewarn on the part where theyve moved to Android. He's still "BB10 is perfect, lets see how
    Android works out".

we have a chat about it every wednesday when i rock up at morning tea to see if any of the self care group
    needs my help that day. Theres always BlackBerry talk....

I can't wait to show him that im currently using the BlackBerry Priv's keyboard on my Galaxy S2 phone
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 16-05-16 at 12:46 PM.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    Hehehe Blackberry Priv, the phone that the Reverend of the nursing home i volunteer just got and is 50/50 on..
    He's very pro BlackBerry, been using all their gear since the year dot, and gets involved in the dev side of things.
    Though he is still lukewarn on the part where theyve moved to Android. He's still "BB10 is perfect, lets see how
    Android works out".

we have a chat about it every wednesday when i rock up at morning tea to see if any of the self care group
    needs my help that day. Theres always BlackBerry talk....

I can't wait to show him that im currently using the BlackBerry Priv's keyboard on my Galaxy S2 phone
    I WAS pro blackberry...right up until the iPhone 3GS.

Smok to me seems to be rather gimmicky with big no.s, names and "killer" features.
    Still guess it works seeing they do fool some.
    Then they try to trade it here

AVF Regular
    I am surprised you have quickly gone off the wood. I remember the days that you were drooling over Laurie's wood, always touching it. Then came your treebox and you finally had your own wood to caress and love. Now....you give your treebox away and go for this....
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    and no Laurie, I am right on the topic on this one
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CCVaper View Post
    I am surprised you have quickly gone off the wood. I remember the days that you were drooling over Laurie's wood, always touching it. Then came your treebox and you finally had your own wood to caress and love. Now....you give your treebox away and go for this....
    Well since i am as of this arvo sans TreeBox and woodless, ill simply have to revert to coveting Lauries wood

Somehow that just feels right....
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 12-05-16 at 07:18 PM.
    trumpy955 likes this.

Handy shopping links: