Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: How's the new Aspire Nautilus X atomizer? Should I Buy?

AVF Regular
    Hey Vapejames,
    Real batteries with real capacities as stated on the labels.

Also BVC coils where the entire pack works properly not one or two and not needing to be disassembled and fixed by me. It defeats the purpose of a plug and play if it takes me longer than rebuilding an RTA.

I want to buy it even though the price is a little higher for me, are you supplying any local vendors so I can have it soon?
    Oh and the Nautilius X would be good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Hi VapeJames and welcome to AVF ... I suspect you might actually be a representative to content market to forums?
    As your I.P is located in Hong Kong I doubt local vendors will be able to ship it to you at a lesser price, but this is part of that whole exercise isn't it?
    It is much better to openly approach a forum as a representative if that is indeed what you are, than pretend to be a "regular joe " dropping hints and company names out there ?
    I might be wrong, been wrong before , will be again ... but please correct me if I am ?

I hate it when Vapejames ( and people like him prove me right ) ... Healthcabin shill ...goooooone !
    gtadmin and merexy like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Are any of the good vendors in Oz stocking this yet?
    Stomp likes this.

AVF Regular
    Ive got one waiting in the mail box today from wick n wire, was hoping Kingy might have them in but not to be

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stomp View Post
    Ive got one waiting in the mail box today from wick n wire, was hoping Kingy might have them in but not to be
    Yep I got mine from the guys at Wick & Wire co.

Paul from Vaphilia has them too according to VapeAssist. A few other vendors listed but the only other one i've used was Vape4Life for the U-Tech Coils for the Naut X.
    Stomp likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hows it working out? I bought it for the wife to replace her K4 but when she saw it she went ewwwwwwww...too fat....lol..oh well

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    I hate it when Vapejames ( and people like him prove me right ) ... Healthcabin shill ...goooooone !
    There are some more to deal with yet......

AVF Regular
    wick and wire are cool, just sending Kingsr a multitude of sms' trying to convince him that he needs to stock these

Have some more potential converts that would benefit from these.

Just that I usually only shop from HOV/Vapersphere/Fiveten.
    Stomp and Littleraf like this.

AVF Regular
    Hows it working out? I bought it for the wife to replace her K4 but when she saw it she went ewwwwwwww...too fat....lol..oh well
    Working great for me love the smaller profile. Filling it is a breeze and i don't get any of the flooding issues like with the cubis. The biggest pain I've had with it is a couple of times i've unscrewed the coil with the top cap which general equals juicy mess. Looking forward to getting the 4ml extension when they arrive for any long days out.

she saw it she went ewwwwwwww...too fat....lol..oh well
    There's a line about the girth of ones tank that i'm leaving alone.
    Stomp likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bk_renesis View Post
    wick and wire are cool, just sending Kingsr a multitude of sms' trying to convince him that he needs to stock these

Have some more potential converts that would benefit from these.

Just that I usually only shop from HOV/Vapersphere/Fiveten.
    Yeah these would be almost perfect as starter tanks. Especially if people are a little self-conscious to begin with. I'm actually surprised that more stores haven't stocked them yet.
    bk_renesis likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast