Thread: Bargain Bin

AVF Regular

Bargain Bin

Mods - if in a wrong thread/inappropriate pls move or delete;

Just a suggestion - perhaps a list of current on-sale / reduced items from the local stores / sites? Local only as this would be flooded with overseas specials and offers.

Occasionally I see some items reduced but then again I only check out two-three sites known to me, if others contribute on potential goodies they see would be of good for all of us?

>> correction - overseas may be included but only the Authentic high-end stuff, no iLeaf/Wismec/Kanger/Pioneer etc.

Cheers,
    Last edited by Yuz78; 18-05-16 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Afterthought

Dicodes Dani Extreme - VS VaporFlask - Koopor Mini - Walking Stick Tube
    Eleaf Lemo II - VLS Vulcan & VLS Vector - Kangertech Sub Mini RTA

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuz78 View Post
    Mods - if in a wrong thread/inappropriate pls move or delete;

Just a suggestion - perhaps a list of current on-sale / reduced items from the local stores / sites? Local only as this would be flooded with overseas specials and offers.

Occasionally I see some items reduced but then again I only check out two-three sites known to me, if others contribute on potential goodies they see would be of good for all of us?

>> correction - overseas may be included but only the Authentic high-end stuff, no iLeaf/Wismec/Kanger/Pioneer etc.

Cheers,
    There is a vendors section here, and a few vendors do indeed post specials and new items, contests and general discussion. Some of these vendors have become part of the community and they deserve your support. Check this section daily for new posts as sometimes there are discount voucher announcements that only run for a short time, new product announcements etc.

You will soon get to know the vendors who are active on AVF

Oh, and if you are specifically looking for the best price on something specific, see if there is a listing on vape assist.
    Last edited by fabricator4; 18-05-16 at 02:37 PM.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Chris,

I'm a loyal customer and do support locals but at times some non-generic / odd stuff can be found that may be of interest to others, that was the only reason for this suggestion.

Dicodes Dani Extreme - VS VaporFlask - Koopor Mini - Walking Stick Tube
    Eleaf Lemo II - VLS Vulcan & VLS Vector - Kangertech Sub Mini RTA

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuz78 View Post
    Chris,

I'm a loyal customer and do support locals but at times some non-generic / odd stuff can be found that may be of interest to others, that was the only reason for this suggestion.
    By all means post it in the hardware section if it's of interest. There's no one here specifically looking for stuff like that, but if something comes along then there's nothing wrong with posting it.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.