Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Thoughts on the Sigelei 213 issues?!?

AVF Regular

Thoughts on the Sigelei 213 issues?!?

I had my eye on one of these for a while and was almost about to buy one until I started reading about issues. Misfiring and strange T/C errors. Just been browsing Sigelei's website and ECF and it appears there are more issues appearing and Sigelei have pulled the upgradable firmware option from their website and also the forum chat has disappeared!! But Sigelei have decided to launch the new Fuchai 213w which I can only assume won't have the aforementioned issues and it's half the price of the 213!

213 issues:
    https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...739255/page-25

Sigelei's TCR calculator fix:
    SIGELEI TCR

Fuchai 213w
    Fuchai 213_Box Mod_SIGELEI Electronic Cigarette -
    akef38 and jobics like this.

Mods: ProVari 2.5 Satin Black + ProVari 2.5 Zombie I + ProVari P3 Satin Silver + Sigelei 100W (PLUS) + Vapor Shark rDNA40 + Kanger Subox + Yihi 350j M Class + eVic-VTC Mini

Tanks: Kanger Sub Tank Mini + Vertex v2 RDA + Velocity RDA + Lemo V1 + Lemo V2 + Lemo Drop + Goblin Mini + Aspire Triton + Uwell Crown + OBS T-VCT

AVF Regular
    I was going to get one. Read about he issues and canned that idea.
    Got the rx200s for half the price.

AVF Regular
    It is a shame as I really liked the carbon fibre look, but Sigelei's customer service is appalling and then too release a new improved mod is taking the mick.

Is the RX200s any different to the RX200, it has a larger screen have they improved the 510?

Mods: ProVari 2.5 Satin Black + ProVari 2.5 Zombie I + ProVari P3 Satin Silver + Sigelei 100W (PLUS) + Vapor Shark rDNA40 + Kanger Subox + Yihi 350j M Class + eVic-VTC Mini

Tanks: Kanger Sub Tank Mini + Vertex v2 RDA + Velocity RDA + Lemo V1 + Lemo V2 + Lemo Drop + Goblin Mini + Aspire Triton + Uwell Crown + OBS T-VCT

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderbussGonzo View Post
    It is a shame as I really liked the carbon fibre look, but Sigelei's customer service is appalling and then too release a new improved mod is taking the mick.

Is the RX200s any different to the RX200, it has a larger screen have they improved the 510?
    Yes just the larger screen and there is talk the new 510 connector is from the dna200.
    BlunderbussGonzo likes this.

AVF Regular
    I have a couple of the RX200's and can't fault them, cheers for the info on the newer version I will have a look into them.

AVF Regular
    Curious to see what the sellers that have this mod in stock will do now.....
    BlunderbussGonzo and disley like this.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    I just got one,still in the box. Haven't read about the issues other than my dislike for serif fonts on some of its menu.

time for a facepalm?

AVF Regular
    @ CCvaper - From reading the posts on ECF, Segelei appears to be playing dumb regarding all the issues and are not honouring returns. So as for retailers in Australia I guess they are stuck with the faulty devices and will either continue to sell them and hope nobody receives a faulty unit, or attempts to return them to Segelei. I hope it's the latter for the retailers as its disgusting to think they could lose out on money whilst dealing with angry customers.

@ Andron - I honestly hope you have a perfectly working unit, at the moment I don't think it's every 213 unit that is dodgy. I am gutted as I really liked the design and all the YouTube reviewers gave the 213 great comments and highly reccomended it.
    CCVaper likes this.

AVF Regular
    The fact that this mod was sold as a firmware upgradable and then discovered that it wasn't..that is enough to get pissed off about..now the thing doesn't do what it should....WTF happened to Sigelei? I have had 4 of their mods and I still have the 150 TC and it is rock solid.....
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    I wonder if customers/retailers could get Segelei on false advertising? But agreed it is disgusting to offer it as upgradable and then pull that function, which as it stands could actually get them out of the mess they are in.

The Sig 100+ box mod was my first box mod and is still in my daily rotation as it is rock solid, the 150 is awesome too. Their latest releases have been pretty dreadful which is why I was so pleased to see the 213. Maybe the Fucia 213 will be everything the 2-3 should have been, just a bit of a dog move to release that leaving all the 213 owners with a mod that only offers power mode.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast