Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Ecig For Stealth Vaping @ Work

AVF Regular

Ecig For Stealth Vaping @ Work

Hi guys,

I'm looking for recommendations for an ecig that offers decent flavour but yields less vapour so I can stealth vape at certain places - work is one of them.

Right now, all my tanks are sub-ohm's and the amount of vapour draws too much attention. In addition, they suck a lot more juice than the Ego's I got started with 5 years ago. Back then, a 3ml refill would last me an entire day almost. Nowadays, 3 ml's last me an hour or so of intermittent vaping.

I'd love to have an alternative mod where I can reduce the amount of vapour and juice consumption, but keep the taste and the hit - preferably.

I'd love some recommendations in terms of gear. I only have 80/20 VG/PG juices at the moment - can't deal with too much PG.

Thanks in advance!

Mark

AVF Regular
    In my opinion this is the best stealth setup.

Or there are these. A bit bigger than the microstick but still a pocket friendly size

[IMG][/IMG]
    Fatman and merexy like this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Midlife. I wasn't really concerned about mod size. But more about vapour output.
    I've got an eLeaf Pico myself and it's pretty small but I've got an avocado RTA on that and it chugs heaps of clouds. Draws too much attention.
    eteach likes this.

AVF Regular
    Vapor production is going to be an issue with high VG juices but it you go to higher resistance as in lower wattage then it will help.
    Carto tanks are the way of the future.

AVF Regular
    It's really going to be hard with your vg content.. Sounds like your a DL toker with the sub ohm and amount of juice your using so an even harder one..

If you "need" to use at work then it's probably got nic in it so I would up the nic content and go for a smaller MTL hit and since your high vg ur gonna have clouds regardless so try a few styles.. Eg hold breath after drag abit, exhale swallow etc.

Your issues with pg are really gonna be an issue to stop clouds bud.. Goodluck

AVF Regular
    brings back horror nightmares of that mod on FT the size of a zippo lighter.
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/3976202

yeah i dunno bro, higher pg and a old school nautilus if you can still find them.
    the naut on a woodgrain wrapped mod (cause black aint stealth unless its night) was my setup for years
    LimeB and axx like this.

AVF Regular
    A MTL device would do what you want. Use a higher nicotine. 2ml and a 16350 will easily last you all day as you can only take a few puffs every hour or so, hence the need for a much higher nic. I can tell you from experience that you *really* enjoy them though.

Also hold the vaper for half a minute, taking a couple of sips of air as you do so. "stealth vaping". When you do exhale the vapour is hardly even noticeable.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Yep me in same boat. Being moved to head office and vaping out of question. Office I'm in at moment no one cares, I vape at my desk.

I've even though of concealing a device in a non clear drink bottle and every no often taking s long long sip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juice :
    18 mg Nic Premium Euro (Vaperstek) / Capella Custard V2 6% single flavour - (Juicefactory) / 70VG 30PG (Wick & Wire)

Hardware : (All Vapoureyes)
    Kanger Mini Bottom Fill Tank - Silver / 0.5 ohm OCC vertical kanthal coils / IPV-D3 Silver / LG HG2 18650 3000mAh 20A / LUC V2 Dual Bay Smart Charger

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Bloody iPhone. Sorry bout typos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juice :
    18 mg Nic Premium Euro (Vaperstek) / Capella Custard V2 6% single flavour - (Juicefactory) / 70VG 30PG (Wick & Wire)

Hardware : (All Vapoureyes)
    Kanger Mini Bottom Fill Tank - Silver / 0.5 ohm OCC vertical kanthal coils / IPV-D3 Silver / LG HG2 18650 3000mAh 20A / LUC V2 Dual Bay Smart Charger

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    brings back horror nightmares of that mod on FT the size of a zippo lighter.
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/3976202
    Wow, did you try one of those. I thought it looked pretty cool.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast