Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Magma Reborn or Kennedy.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Magma Reborn or Kennedy.

Hey Guys.

Ive been feeling very Splurgy the last couple of weeks..
    and i need some advice from preferably people who own either the kennedy and magma reborn.

Im predominately interested in the kennedy because im a bit of a sucker for what a high price tag can mean..
    but is it worth it. does it lack in flavour for the sake of clouds or are the both at max potential?

and with the magma I've seen pics of guys threads coming pretty messed up. i just want to know if the build quality is up to standard?

cheers guys
    moza likes this.

AVF Regular
    Me too I wanna know ive been googling Kennedy's and drippers and am keen on a velocity style deck.

I'm fortunate and can afford top shelf gear and found I can always get my money back in resale or life of a well made mod

Only just started coiling and rebuildables and intrigued by the styles and choices.
    Jdee likes this.

AVF Regular
    Both are good...I have both
    But if I have to choose one...Kennedy it is
    Kennedy have a better flavor
    The only downside is its 3 post deck
    And you can't run any big fancy build in it
    Jdee likes this.

AVF Regular
    I have a magma reborn and the spare rings. I dont see the hype, but it may be my build???

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Jdee likes this.

AVF Regular
    After the experience I had with the original Magma (shipping delays of MONTHS, when the shipment finally arrived nearly every single atty was effed up and had to be sent back, more delays etc.) I wouldn't give Paradigm cent.
    Jdee likes this.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

AVF Regular
    buy a geekvape tsunami.
    Stomp and Jdee like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdee View Post
    Hey Guys.

Ive been feeling very Splurgy the last couple of weeks..
    and i need some advice from preferably people who own either the kennedy and magma reborn.

Im predominately interested in the kennedy because im a bit of a sucker for what a high price tag can mean..
    but is it worth it. does it lack in flavour for the sake of clouds or are the both at max potential?

and with the magma I've seen pics of guys threads coming pretty messed up. i just want to know if the build quality is up to standard?

cheers guys
    I have (I should say had) both.., I sold the Magma after a week after a number of builds as I couldn't stop the thing whistling! The Kennedy for me is way worth the cash.. Clouds and flavour.. To the extent that I have 4 of them.. Don't get me wrong the flavour is good on the magma but there is something about the Kennedy's airflow for me..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    moza, Jdee and subohmies like this.

thanks guys! Golden child your a freak man!! where are you buying them from, states or aus?...
    i bought the magma yesterday. the only way I'm going to ever know for myself is to try it.
    I'm going to buy a kennedy maybe next week.. I'm trying to slip under the missus radar, but 2 vape packages in the same week will get her mad as hell! haha
    moza and Rix like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdee View Post
    thanks guys! Golden child your a freak man!! where are you buying them from, states or aus?...
    i bought the magma yesterday. the only way I'm going to ever know for myself is to try it.
    I'm going to buy a kennedy maybe next week.. I'm trying to slip under the missus radar, but 2 vape packages in the same week will get her mad as hell! haha
    Lol.. Yeah direct from Kennedy vapor.. Plus the fact that I didn't have anything to aesthetically go with the magma mod wise just erked me! Do yourself a favour before you drop USD100 on the Kennedy.. Buy a clone and see if you like it.. They do vape similar but the quality on the authentic is next to none! Good luck with it bro.. And I always get my vape Mail delivered at work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jdee, trumpy955 and Rix like this.

AVF Regular
    That's it I cant stand the fomo I'm getting one !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast