Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gycon

Thread: Aspire Pegasus @ Everzon

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Aspire Pegasus @ Everzon

I already have this device, bought from VK, now a friend wants to upgrade from a VV Ego to the same. After looking around for something in his price range ($40-$50) I saw this https://www.everzon.com/aspire-pegasus-70w-box-mod.html

Is this a legit price for a legit item? It seems way too cheap. I don't want to get my mate something that will both burn a hole in his wallet and one in his hand. Anyone bought anything at a "too good to be true" price from Everzon before? Some other items also caught my suspicious eye. Maybe they have a ridiculously good deal with manufacturers?
    Vape Vixen likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by gycon View Post
    I already have this device, bought from VK, now a friend wants to upgrade from a VV Ego to the same. After looking around for something in his price range ($40-$50) I saw this https://www.everzon.com/aspire-pegasus-70w-box-mod.html

Is this a legit price for a legit item? It seems way too cheap. I don't want to get my mate something that will both burn a hole in his wallet and one in his hand. Anyone bought anything at a "too good to be true" price from Everzon before? Some other items also caught my suspicious eye. Maybe they have a ridiculously good deal with manufacturers?
    Hi Gycon,
    It does seem to be too good to be true. The postage starts at about $10 up to $26.
    I just checked out their FB page and they seem to be legit.
    They accept PayPal so you'd have that protection.
    I'd be interested to know how you go on if you decide to order.
    Last night I came across a film streaming website which seemed great value but alas it was a miserable con! Had to stop and reorder bank card today.
    Another lesson learned
    Good luck!