Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jobics

Thread: Smok TF RTDA

AVF Regular

Smok TF RTDA

Anybody got one yet? How is it?

I have the TF RTA G2 can't say I'm impressed with it, prefer the TFV4 with TF RCA.

Always keen to try a new Smok tank but left a bit disappointed after the RTA G2 and wanted some opinions before purchasing. Watched the Bogans review of it which seems promising.
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

AVF Regular
    I have both the TF RTA G2 and TFV4 Mini and Im the opposite. My TF RTA G2 never leaks and has great taste. On the other hand my TFV4 leaks like a tap. only way to stop it is with some teflon tape at the top of the coil where it screws onto the chimney.

Current Mods = Joytech Cuboid 200w , eVic-VTC Mini 75w , Istick 120W and 40w , Wismec Reuleaux RX200S
    Current Tanks = Joytech Cubis , Smok TFV4 Mini , Smok TF-RTA G2 , S-body Astral Tank , Uwell Crown , Wotofo Serpent RTA , Geekvape Griffin RTA , Geekvape Griffin 25 RTA , Geekvape Tsunami RDA , Geekvape Avocado RDTA and Velocity v2 RDA clone

currently vaping 10mg Home Brewed E-juice

Jason Richards

AVF Regular
    Get a bit of seeping with the tfv4 every now and then, but nothing that annoys me.

AVF Regular
    Hi Cams

I've got the TFV-4, TF-RTA and TF-RDTA. IMO, RDTA tastes better than the RTA. Clouds is the same for me on all 3 Smok tanks, I take only 2 second puffs so ymmv.

RDTA is definitely easier to wick than the RTA. One thing I like about the RTA/RDTA over the other brands is that the juice control stops instead spinning around.
    Cams likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jobics View Post
    Hi Cams

I've got the TFV-4, TF-RTA and TF-RDTA. IMO, RDTA tastes better than the RTA. Clouds is the same for me on all 3 Smok tanks, I take only 2 second puffs so ymmv.

RDTA is definitely easier to wick than the RTA. One thing I like about the RTA/RDTA over the other brands is that the juice control stops instead spinning around.
    Thanks Jobics. Was pretty happy with the flavour from the RTA, though slightly down on how I build the TFV4. I find the space to the wick holes in the RTA a little tight, I do use high VG, air coming into the tank does not flow too well. The RTDA is completely different in that regard and will not be an issue.

Think I might have to try one. Overall I like the TFV4, but occasionally want something that gives a bigger hit than my single coil builds.