Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By BrianS

Thread: Nemesis spares

AVF Regular

Nemesis spares

I cried a little inside today when someone that wanted to move my mod out of the way at work placed it on an uneven surface and it rolled off...

hit it the base on its side and put a dent in the button and the locking ring. The ring now binds and doesn't turn on the tube nicely anymore and the spring in the button snapped and so the button doesn't spring back and can jam leaving the mod firing continuously.

Was wondering if someone can tell me if they know of anyone that sells spares? Or the manufacturer website? I really love the mod and want to get it fixed up and working nicely again.

Its a clean buffed stainless finish although I'm sure I can take a coloured one and strip the paint and buff it up to match. Question is are spares still available or and i better off finding another one?

Cheers in advance.

Taint.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Taintedhandz View Post
    I cried a little inside today when someone that wanted to move my mod out of the way at work placed it on an uneven surface and it rolled off...

hit it the base on its side and put a dent in the button and the locking ring. The ring now binds and doesn't turn on the tube nicely anymore and the spring in the button snapped and so the button doesn't spring back and can jam leaving the mod firing continuously.

Was wondering if someone can tell me if they know of anyone that sells spares? Or the manufacturer website? I really love the mod and want to get it fixed up and working nicely again.

Its a clean buffed stainless finish although I'm sure I can take a coloured one and strip the paint and buff it up to match. Question is are spares still available or and i better off finding another one?

Cheers in advance.

Taint.
    https://eshop.atmomixani.gr/en/

AVF Regular
    Buy my mashed up beater nemesis for $50 for parts
    Big Ev and merexy like this.