Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Legion
  • 1 Post By Tpe
  • 1 Post By Stomp

Thread: Stupid Avocado question

AVF Regular

Stupid Avocado question

This may be a dumb question but I haven't had a chance to play around with a ton of different attys yet. With the Avocado being an RDTA I'm assuming that you can use it as a straight dripper without fillking the tank if you want to, is that right?
    Tpe likes this.
    “Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I'm not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you've felt that way.”
    ― Charles Bukowski

Tpe
    AVF Regular
    You sure can. Probably not as practical as an out and out dripper.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Legion likes this.

AVF Regular
    Any excess juice will run straight out of the airholes. Its not really designed for that. The well is designed to have the wicks pushed into it. But i guess at a pinch you could drip a little on to the wicks and get a few drags out of it. Not the best the way of using it tho.
    Legion likes this.

AVF Regular
    Cool.

I've been planning on getting a RDA soon and since I have some credit coming at Vapestreet I thought I'd take advantage if it. Sadly though, none of the RDA's they carry are calling out to me...either that or they are way to much.
    “Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I'm not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you've felt that way.”
    ― Charles Bukowski

AVF Regular
    The Wismec Theorem is a dripper/tank hybrid. The airflow is top down. Amazing flavour...

Wismec Theorum

If they have it, it's worth considering
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    The Wismec Theorem is a dripper/tank hybrid. The airflow is top down. Amazing flavour...

Wismec Theorum

If they have it, it's worth considering

Sadly they don't have the Theorem. I ended up biting the bullet and going for the Avocado 24. It may not be an ideal dripper but I think it'll make a good transition device for me to dip my toes into rebuilding and dripping. I sprung a little extra for a toolkit too, a VaporTech Rebuild Tool Kit. It's probably going to be crap but at least it'll get me started.
    ― Charles Bukowski

AVF Regular
    i thought you're the type who would start with Tank > Dripper then branch out to > RDTA or Squonk

you could look for a 1:1 clone of your preferred atty, its a cheaper experiment.