Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Aspire Cleito '5ml Fat Boy' Upgrade Glass

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    514

    Aspire Cleito '5ml Fat Boy' Upgrade Glass

    I found this interesting, a new upgrade glass for the Aspire Cleito which makes it 5ml.

    I think it looks quite good on the tank, how they've puffed out the sides.




    I've only seen one store stocking it so far. Has anyone tried it?
    Limitless Lux / Buddha V3 30mm RDA
    iJoy Maxo / Mason 30mm RDA
    Pioneer4you IPV4S 120watt / Goon 24mm RDA

    #rdalyf #clonelyf #buildinglyf #mixinglyf

  2. #2
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9
    I've been using them for a couple of months now with my Cleito's and love them.
    They look a little bulbous on top of my Provari Radius's, but work great.
    The Cleito is by far the best clearo system I've had to date, and I've tried most of the well known ones, and this glass makes them even better.
    The only worry I had was knocking it over with the wider glass first to hit something, but I've done it a few times now and haven't broken the glass yet.
    Last edited by ozbusa; 15-07-16 at 01:17 PM.
    eLicky likes this.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by ozbusa View Post
    I've been using them for a couple of months now with my Cleito's and love them.
    They look a little bulbous on top of my Provari Radius's, but work great.
    The Cleito is by far the best clearo system I've had to date, and I've tried most of the well known ones, and this glass makes them even better.
    The only worry I had was knocking it over with the wider glass first to hit something, but I've done it a few times now and haven't broken the glass yet.
    Thanks for your thoughts!

    I think I must pick one up because I love the look!

    Its a good tank indeed, just wish the coils were a little less costly for an all day tank.
    Limitless Lux / Buddha V3 30mm RDA
    iJoy Maxo / Mason 30mm RDA
    Pioneer4you IPV4S 120watt / Goon 24mm RDA

    #rdalyf #clonelyf #buildinglyf #mixinglyf

  4. #4
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9
    I'm getting about a week and a half out of the .4 ohm Claptons.

    But I'm only vaping at 30 W and using about 15 ml of 12 mg juice a day.

    So I can live with $3.95 a coil.
    Provari 2.5, Provari 3, Provari Radius x 2, Aspire Cleito Fatboy x3

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by ozbusa View Post
    I'm getting about a week and a half out of the .4 ohm Claptons.

    But I'm only vaping at 30 W and using about 15 ml of 12 mg juice a day.

    So I can live with $3.95 a coil.
    I'm vaping the 0.27ohm coils between 25-40watts and they last about a week roughly.

    I ordered the upgrade glass today.
    Limitless Lux / Buddha V3 30mm RDA
    iJoy Maxo / Mason 30mm RDA
    Pioneer4you IPV4S 120watt / Goon 24mm RDA

    #rdalyf #clonelyf #buildinglyf #mixinglyf

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    514
    Here it is, the 5ml Cleito fat boy!




    Love it.
    fabricator4 likes this.
    Limitless Lux / Buddha V3 30mm RDA
    iJoy Maxo / Mason 30mm RDA
    Pioneer4you IPV4S 120watt / Goon 24mm RDA

    #rdalyf #clonelyf #buildinglyf #mixinglyf

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Toowoomba (West)
    Posts
    7,897
    Just don't drop it...
    eLicky likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Just don't drop it...
    Haha, yeah, I've been thinking about that lol.

    Its pretty cheap about $5.95 so we can replace if needed.

    Next I've ordered the Cleito RTA system and some cotton, going to start building.
    Limitless Lux / Buddha V3 30mm RDA
    iJoy Maxo / Mason 30mm RDA
    Pioneer4you IPV4S 120watt / Goon 24mm RDA

    #rdalyf #clonelyf #buildinglyf #mixinglyf

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    544
    elicky, does your fat boy glass pop up by itself off the tank once you unscrew the top??

    This is mine with the rta

    Last edited by Hyper; 22-07-16 at 12:56 AM.

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
    elicky, does your fat boy glass pop up by itself off the tank once you unscrew the top??

    This is mine with the rta
    Not with stock coils, I haven't tried with the RTA yet (will tomorrow)

    I did see a video though on utube where the bottom seal on a Cleito wasn't holding the 5ml glass on very tightly.

    Basically until he screwed the top cap on the glass was quite loose on the bottom seal.

    Mine pops on nice and tight.
    Limitless Lux / Buddha V3 30mm RDA
    iJoy Maxo / Mason 30mm RDA
    Pioneer4you IPV4S 120watt / Goon 24mm RDA

    #rdalyf #clonelyf #buildinglyf #mixinglyf

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 08:30 PM.