Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: MTL Tank for Target Mini

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

MTL Tank for Target Mini

Hello fellow vapers.

I'm looking for a MTL tank to sit atop my Target Mini. At the moment there is a Kanger Protank 2 (1.8ohm coil installed) which was my 1st tank I ever received.

Looking for something with a little bit more airflow but still with the MTL feature that fits on the Target Mini, as at the moment it's as a wise AVF member quotes "sucking ice throw a straw".

There is a tank that come with the mini but seeing as we have a large MTL crew here I like to hear if there are any other suggestions.

Regards.

AVF Regular
    I'm purely a MTL vaper and the 3 tanks I use currently are:

Joyetech Cubis with 1ohm SS coils
    Nautilus X with 1.5 U-Tech Coils
    Kanger Subtank Mini with the RBA head (.36 SS coil) - This has been superseded by the Top Tank mini but is essentially the same.

They all have adjustable airflow, the cubis and Naut X more so than subtank but i use both the Cubis and Naut with the airflow fully open and it's still a comfortable MTL Vape.

The advantage of the top tank is that it does come with an RBA head if you wanted to get into rebuilding at any stage. The cubis has an RBA which is sold separately.
    JaymzPhoenix likes this.

AVF Regular
    Whenever i hear MTL, the first thing that comes to mind is "aspire"
    i haven't tried the new nautilus but if you can get your hands on one of the older ones you wont be dissapointed.
    JaymzPhoenix and puffwild like this.

AVF Regular
    Strictly MTL with fairy 2sec vapes, my tanks for day to day. All my coils are re wicked with rayon (Cellucotton)@1.6-1.8ohm at 8-9w

Anyvape cero mega (rebuilt aspire BVC coils)
    Nautilus (rebuilt nautilus coils)
    Cubis (RBA head)

My play tanks. All rebuilt with rayon @ 1.6 - 1.8ohm at 8-9w
    Ubertoot, Calix, Eviva & nebula wine (with air reduction tube and protection ring to close airflow)
    JaymzPhoenix likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Thanks guys, much appreciated. I thought I had a Nautilus in my collection but I can't find it. Have a feeling a gave it away

Nautilus X looks great, will do some research. Otherwise back to the Old school Nautilus
    Crisscross likes this.

Noooooo. Nightmare begins. The Nautilus has gone MIA

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Not that I've had as much experience as the others. But I like my MTL to, won the Nautilus X in a comp and was not a fan at all. How ever it would suit the target mini and the airflow IMO was capable of being more airy then the original so it might work for you. But I much preferred the original nautilus, but I've heard a lot of people say that the beyond vape silo and silo lite are all round better then the nautilus and take the same coils. So could be another one to look at.
    rodbam and JaymzPhoenix like this.

A government is a body of people, usually notibly ungoverned. - Derrial Book

Thanks! I'll add those to the list to look into

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    The full size Silo takes the Nautilus coils but the Silo lite uses the different Aspire BVC coils. Still a very good vape for MTL.
    RogueTomato likes this.
    Regards
    Rod

AVF Regular
    I got sick of buying coils early in the piece and prefer to make my own (I know it doesn't suit everyone). There was always one that didn't want to play the game. At least if I stuff one of my own (rare) I can make a new one in seconds. Usually they last for months and just need re-wicking and a dry burn and quench to clean. I also got sick of the cost. Must say though that the little Kanger coils always seemed to work on the EVOD's and Pro Tanks. Nautilus coils, phhhhhttt!
    Crisscross, rodbam and RogueTomato like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast