Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By mbunro
  • 1 Post By mbunro
  • 1 Post By mbunro

Thread: help with new settup

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

help with new settup

long time lurker first post type deal.

been vaping for awhile, currently using a kanger dripbox with prebuilt coils, and i have the kanger subox nano 50w, but i use an aspire cleito with that one.

looking for some advice on where to go next, thinking new tank and mod.
    i want something that hits at least 150 watts but but runs on 1 or 2 batteries, (i bought a 2 battery charger about 3 weeks ago, and don't want to upgrade to a 4 just yet)

am considering either a DOVPO GUARDIAN V1.5 150W TC or a kanger kbox 200w. and for the tank im thinking something easily rebuild-able like a tfv4 or tfv8. (sick of paying 5 dollars a coil for the cleito, although i have never actually built a coil)

if anyone has any suggestions or better ideas please let me know.

thanks
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Welcome and congrats on your switch.

i am not much help with this gear and I am sure you will be swamped with suggestions.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    I would suggest the TFV4 for pre built coils.
    But if you're going for rebuildables, i think there are better tanks out there.

yeah well i somehow only just discovered that there is an rta kit for the cleito tanks.
    i have 2 of the tanks already but i need to get some new glass for them so mite grab the rta kit at the same time and see how it goes.
    Tpe likes this.

Tpe
    AVF Regular
    What about the dripbox 160? Also , remember when you use the rba section for a cleito you lose juice capacity. So you want to consider the bulged glass replacement.

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

oh yeah, my local store doesn't stock the 160 which i guess is why i had never seen it, l mite have to check it out.
    and at the rate i go through glass tubes already. i don't think the bulged version is the best idea for me ha
    this brings me to my next question, do you know how fragile the dripbox 160 mod would be? my subox is basically the only mod/ battery ive had that i havent destroyed in a couple of weeks due to dropping. (had for about 6 months now)
    Tpe likes this.

Tpe
    AVF Regular
    Umm, in my costly experience i can't think of any regulated mods that cope to well with hard knocks. Maybe consider a dual 18650 mech.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Yeah, Kanger are making really solid devices. The Dripbox is much the same physical design as the Kbox. Shame they can't make the paint as rugged as the mods LOL.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.