Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: LG HG2 18650 3000 mah batteries

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

LG HG2 18650 3000 mah batteries

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has tried the LG HG2 18650's ?

There is mixed feedback on Internet. Some reviews saying they are the best longest life 18650 and others from individuals saying they can't even keep up with Samsung 25R's. Run out half way through day compared to 25R's lasting whole day on same set up.

Hard to know what to believe - Interested to hear any personal experience with these.

Cheers Jeff

Juice :
    18 mg Nic Premium Euro (Vaperstek) / Capella Custard V2 6% single flavour - (Juicefactory) / 70VG 30PG (Wick & Wire)

Hardware : (All Vapoureyes)
    Kanger Mini Bottom Fill Tank - Silver / 0.5 ohm OCC vertical kanthal coils / IPV-D3 Silver / LG HG2 18650 3000mAh 20A / LUC V2 Dual Bay Smart Charger

AVF Regular
    Personally I'd look up what Mooch from ECF (and has a spot on tasteyourjuice as well) has to say about them. His testing is probably the most in depth I've seen

AVF Regular
    I have two coming. There are reviews and testing for most batts around on vaping360. I know there would be more but they tested everything that I know of. Look up best 18650 for vaping.

sent from my emptying glass

AVF Regular
    And opinions are just that. You need to make your own mind up. I'm going to buy some 25rs as well to try.

sent from my emptying glass

AVF Regular
    Pretty good battery they last longer than my Sony VTC5's. Had them for awhile now no problems, two more coming in the mail.

LNB
    AVF Regular
    LG chocolates are awesome batteries...the red skin LG and yellow ones are great also...
    Chrisso_88 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffro9 View Post
    Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has tried the LG HG2 18650's ?

There is mixed feedback on Internet. Some reviews saying they are the best longest life 18650 and others from individuals saying they can't even keep up with Samsung 25R's. Run out half way through day compared to 25R's lasting whole day on same set up.

Hard to know what to believe - Interested to hear any personal experience with these.

Cheers Jeff
    Mooch rates the HG2s as being better than the 25R's - better current at 3.2V, in other words they will continue to perform longer as they discharge. Google "battery mooch hg2 results".

I'm just trialling some HE4's at the moment and they seem to be every bit as good as the 25R's but I've only got a few cycles on them at the moment.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Great batteries. I would highly recommend! They're much better than the blue or green Samsungs.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Thanks for feed back everyone.

I had some arrive Friday. Only just tried first one fully charged from late last night and is still going strong now 24 hrs later. My 25Rs normally need changing after about 8 to 10 hrs through day.

Too early me to say yet but they seem OK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juice :
    18 mg Nic Premium Euro (Vaperstek) / Capella Custard V2 6% single flavour - (Juicefactory) / 70VG 30PG (Wick & Wire)

Hardware : (All Vapoureyes)
    Kanger Mini Bottom Fill Tank - Silver / 0.5 ohm OCC vertical kanthal coils / IPV-D3 Silver / LG HG2 18650 3000mAh 20A / LUC V2 Dual Bay Smart Charger

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffro9 View Post
    Thanks for feed back everyone.

I had some arrive Friday. Only just tried first one fully charged from late last night and is still going strong now 24 hrs later. My 25Rs normally need changing after about 8 to 10 hrs through day.

Too early me to say yet but they seem OK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Holy crap. Are they that good? Double the use time?
    Could it be another variable that has been changed? Lower wattages, less usage etc?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast