Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By fabricator4

Thread: Won't be using this coil

AVF Regular

Won't be using this coil

Unfortunately still using the T22 for work as I'm way to afraid to take anything else. But it still does its job as a beater, till I find a safe setup for work. As you can see one side has all the cotton missing and a bit of metal that comes up and penetrates the top seal.

On a side note, does anyone know specific stores that stock fragrance free dish washing soap? Had a try to day with no success and not so much free time in between working away to go hunting all day. Cheers!

A government is a body of people, usually notibly ungoverned. - Derrial Book

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueTomato View Post

Unfortunately still using the T22 for work as I'm way to afraid to take anything else. But it still does its job as a beater, till I find a safe setup for work. As you can see one side has all the cotton missing and a bit of metal that comes up and penetrates the top seal.
    That's weird. Obviously they are machine assembled. Never heard of that happening though.

On a side note, does anyone know specific stores that stock fragrance free dish washing soap? Had a try to day with no success and not so much free time in between working away to go hunting all day. Cheers!
    Just make it dude:

2 tablespoons of borax
    2 tablespoons of washing soda
    200 ml of sal suds (it's highly concentrate surfactant, basically) sal-suds
    300ml of water - use demineralised or rain water, it must be "soft" water.

You only need 5ml in the sink of hot water. If you want extra grease cutting power and natural fragrance, add lemon juice.

The borax and washing soda can normally be found in the cleaning products aisle of the supermarket.

Borax also makes a dandy ant killer. Mix borax, honey and a little water and put a few drops where sugar ants are entering the house. It's exactly the same stuff that you pay $10 for (sold as Ant-Rid in a 30ml bottle at a 10,000% markup). Put it on a non-porous surface otherwise it will disappear - they need to collect it and take it back to the nest.
    Last edited by fabricator4; 31-07-16 at 10:44 PM.
    Robray and merexy like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Yeah looks to be that way.

Cheers for that Fab will give that a go when I get home this weekend.

A government is a body of people, usually notibly ungoverned. - Derrial Book

AVF Regular
    Good on you not to use this coil.