• 4 Post By Jacko1340
  • 1 Post By Dhufish
  • 1 Post By Dhufish
  • 1 Post By Jacko1340
  • 1 Post By Dhufish

Thread: Joyetech ultimo

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Joyetech ultimo

Got my vapemail today with my ultimo tank, coolfire 4 plus and strawberry donut juice (6 mg nic) and ive gotta say im in vape heaven. After seeing great reviews for the mg ceramic coils after ordering i did see a couple of reviews on reddit re leaking from the airflow but i havent had that problem . Got the coolfire plus on 45 w and airflow halfway and i can get a full lung hit and its smooth as silk, no popping and the flavour is spot on .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    I've got a Ultimo in the mail on its way from Vic, grabbed a pack of ceramic coils as well.

Glad to hear they're pretty good.
    Jacko1340 likes this.

The real test will be when i try my usual juice but im waiting for more coils before i do that.

AVF Regular
    Ok, It arrived on Friday and as we've come to expected from Joyetech the tank comes with a heap of coils, o-rings and a spare tank.

A few things to note, * It has a wide chimney and even with the AFC closed almost all the way it, it's still a massive direct lung hit "for me".
    * The ceramic coils take at least 1 tank to "run in" by the end of the second tank the coils really came into their own and it got a fantastic vape.
    * There is a bit of a ramp up time when you first start to have a vape, after 3 or 4 puffs/pulls/tokes etc and the coil is warmed up its fine.

So for me i like a restrictive hit ! A fully wide open style of vape isn't satisfactory and this Joyetech Ultimo tanks falls very close to my limit. The Ultimo is not a tank i'd be using first thing in the morning maybe towards the evening with a few cans under the belt i'll get it out for a play.
    Enjii likes this.

Ive had a few pints a good win on a roughie and ive been

As i said had a few pints lol but havent had a stinky all day and i think the ceramic coil is tasting better now after 4 days had some minor leakage but ive been vaping for a year and couldnt quit but im ready now

Dhufish likes this.

Joyetech ultimo

Although the donut juice may be the turning point because the subtank mini with this juice has been unreal as well

AVF Regular
    Thats great Jacko !

Stick with it man,
    Over the next few days you'll need to make a point of not buying a pack of smokes and just relying on the e Cig.

When your body is saying just one more pack.... you'll need your head to say NO the e Cig will get me through and it fukin will it's amazing.
    Jacko1340 likes this.