Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Broke my tank glass:/

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Exclamation Broke my tank glass:/

I realised something really crappy abput having emphysema- you physically can't vape using a powerful nice tasty, huge cloud making tank I recently bought coutesy of Brian's ( VapeKing), recommendation i,e, the Uwell Rafale! 😢

I so want to draw some nice long vapes with it but my lungs simply can't handle it. Only a couple of seconds and yeah, I've got some nice big clouds but I can only imagine what that thing can really do!!

I've had to use the tank that goes with the CoolFire IV 100W TC which doesn't do the mod justice but it's perfect for my crappy lungs lol.
    It gets worse though coz tonight my vapourizer slipped out of my hand and onto the patio pavers!😢
    It smashed the glass in my tank so now I haven't got anything to vape with since I gave my 'old' one to my hubby:/
    I've been doing an online search trying to find someone who sells the glass tank part for the iSub V TC tank but I can't find anywhere that does.

Please, does anyone here know where I might be able to buy replacement glass??

Since I'm in WA I can't walk into a store and look etc so if anyone knows a store either online or off that they know that either sells them or would get some in could you let me know pwerty please?

I'm getting vaping withdrawals, seriously! I'm a chain vaper with no vapouriser to chain with lol and it's NOT fun😳
    Those rotten analogues are already calling my name so the sooner I can get hold of one the better if at all possible

AVF Regular
    I know its not an immediate solution but if you are going to be using that tank I would stock up on these
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...t-glass-tank-5.

You should really stock up no matter what tank you use.....and not just tanks but all hardware and supplies. Things do go
    wrong and you want to be well prepared.

Id love to be able to help you but I don't really have anything suitable. For the time being could you not close off the airflow
    a bit on Rafale with the 0.5ohm coil to see if that helps?
    Noe and Robray like this.

AVF Regular
    Sorry for that bad luck... ok what i can sugest is for you to try to improvise some tank for your atomizer, some vapers when facing this kind of situation uses for instance a plastic seringue think one with 20ml should do it and cut it at the size of the tank flush with top cap and deck, don't cut too flush as it needs to enter and become straigth with the orings, use a finger nails lime if you need to work it out a bit...some strong plastic juice botles with the rigth size should also do it....hope it can help...best luck anyway and keep steady...
    Noe, Robray, merexy and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Cant find anybody who are advertising spare tanks in Australia. You could try contacting any vendor below and they might have a spare tank squirreled away in the outhouse? Good luck.

Clearomizers, Atomizers & Tanks :: INNOKIN iSub V Adjustable Airflow Clearomizer

Innokin iSub V Tank - iSub Vortex Tank | Vape Street Australia

Innokin iSub G Tank - Pyrex SubOhm Clearomizer | VapeKing
    Tara likes this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

AVF Regular
    OK I think we must have a new Gearbest rep.....not only promptly answering questions in their own thread but venturing into others

Yeah, I looked too Robray and I couldn't find anything. You would think the vendors that stock these tanks would also stock spares.

Another thing that came to me after I posted is you could try contacting The Flavour Republic. The owner is usually pretty good as
    far as letting people come out to him and he might have something cheap to get you by for a while till you can sort yourself out.
    merexy and Miri8 like this.

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)
    What poor Miri8 needs right now or asap is a backup tank.

Even a carto tank will do, to get him/her across the line until a replacement glass tank can be had.

Possibility on loan until she/he can get a couple of spare glass tanks, and a spare backup Atty.

So if their are any AVF'er out there, close to Miri8 & can drop off a spare tank?
    It would be a good deed done.
    Miri8 likes this.

I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on this Forum is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the Forum rules
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Snidely_Whiplash View Post
    What poor Miri8 needs right now or asap is a backup tank.

Even a carto tank will do, to get him/her across the line until a replacement glass tank can be had.

Possibility on loan until she/he can get a couple of spare glass tanks, and a spare backup Atty.

So if their are any AVF'er out there, close to Miri8 & can drop off a spare tank?
    It would be a good deed done.
    I'm on the other side of the country Miri, so can't give immediate succour, but I want to send you a backup system. I have some brand new, unused Evod systems that I give to smokers. They're very simple devices and strictly MTL, but they will be useful as a backup when all else fails. Just keep them charged and it will last you for years and always be ready to vape. Send me a PM with your mailing address and I'll express post it to you (but me being in Mackay and you being WA, I'd expect that to take four or five days).
    Noe, Robray, giruvian and 9 others like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Wow! Thank you ALL for your replies and suggestions! I'm really grateful to all of you the your care and thoughtfulness you have shown in your replies❤️
    You all gave me some great suggestions and I was considering which one to give a try until I came to fabricators jawdropping post

(Btw Snidely, I'm a female..)

Since fabricator has been so generous as to offer me a backup system I shall very gratefully accept that and just keep trying to vape with my precious Uwell * cries* tank until his/her? system (Lol!), arrives in the post
    Pm incoming fabricator and thank you so much!! ��
    What an awesome bunch of people we have here! I loved this forum for a long time even before I eventually managed to get in thanks to Fatman's ongoing help via pm's
    Thanks again everyone, I'm off to send that pm
    Robray likes this.

AVF Regular
    Drippers are unbreakable, there's no glass with most of them, buy yourself one.
    Tara likes this.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    I've got a subtank and coils here you can have. I am down Freo way, if that helps you out at all shoot me a PM.
    Noe, disley, Tara and 2 others like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast