Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Eleaf Ipower 5000mah

AVF Regular

Eleaf Ipower 5000mah

Just thought I'd throw this in here as technically its not a review. Just my Friday pre-schooner opinion

A few days ago I ordered this and received yesterday fully charged. I've been using it with a .5ohm coil at 35-40w since 4pm yesterday untill 11pm and again this morning from 6.30am till now and the battery bar has moved just less than a third.

In reality its not the best looking device as its just an over sized istick ( full of functions though if you need it) but I think if your on the road all day and sick to death of changing batteries blah blah this would be a pretty good choice. Still fits in yr jeans pocket so not too big ( 83mm ). Not stealth but not brick material either. And only 58 notes too.

So if anyone's out there like me, who loses all there batteries and shit under the ute seat or under their paper work, I reckon this thing would work well for ya.

Happy choofin..!!

Last edited by Stomp; 12-08-16 at 11:41 AM.

Super Moderator
    A much better review mate than most you read, partly because of your manner but mostly because you bought it out of your own pocket, and not supplied to you free of charge as almost all other "reviews" you read.

Good one
    giruvian, Stomp, Fatman and 4 others like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular

Got mine just this morning, fully charged too. Just waiting for my other bits and pieces to arrive as FT sent my shipment in two orders.

Feels solid enough. Can't wait to give it a flogging.
    giruvian, Stomp, Fatman and 2 others like this.
    Provari V2 - CF Sub-Ohm Battery - Eleaf iPower 80w - ECT X.FIR II - Aspire Nautilus - Aspire Atlantis - iClear 30 - Eleaf Lemo 2 - Alien RDA

Super Moderator
    Stomp for the next P.Bursado !!!

( Can see the videos now ..... 37 mins of port drinking followed by one sentence on the gear that says more than most reviewers )
    giruvian, gtadmin, Stomp and 5 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chris1972 View Post

Got mine just this morning, fully charged too. Just waiting for my other bits and pieces to arrive as FT sent my shipment in two orders.

Feels solid enough. Can't wait to give it a flogging.
    I reckon if its battery life you're after, you've nailed it. Mines down to half charge now. Which is pretty dam good. With a .9 -1.1ohm coil it would do two days

AVF Regular
    Nice one...fingers crossed you guys don't get the same locked issue GrimmGreen did
    Stomp and fabricator4 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by KNGPN View Post
    Nice one...fingers crossed you guys don't get the same locked issue GrimmGreen did
    He was only pressing the reset button - system reset is <reset> button and <Up> button at the same time, or something. I think it's pretty easy to get it into USR lock by accident and pretty hard to get it out LOL Lock is two separate button presses, from reading the manual. The interface is a little different.
    KNGPN likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Stomp for the next P.Bursado !!!

( Can see the videos now ..... 37 mins of port drinking followed by one sentence on the gear that says more than most reviewers )
    So, when are these vidz starting???
    Stomp likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by merexy View Post
    So, when are these vidz starting???
    Well I guess it IS an adult forum so...ummm..lol. i gotta good gourd for radio so might leave it there. An battery update...third left n 2 rums in. Life is rosey ..!!!
    gtadmin, merexy and rodbam like this.

AVF Regular
    Usb or point charge might be a looker for my second / backup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast