AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Landmark Sub-Ohm Tank by Kaees

Anyone got a Landmark Sub-Ohm Tank by Kaees? Im considering buying one from HOV just wanted to know if they were good or not?

AVF Regular
    I had one, for a day...when they were on sale not long after they got them in, i think theyve been reduced again

It had several issues, not least of which was an internal short somewhere (as in when i fired it, i got no vapour but the mod got warm), a ridiculously stiff juice flow control and something else i cant remember because it was a while back

But i get the bad one of everything....

To be fair Ben did offer me a completely new one and a bag of spares on top...but i do not do stuff like that, so back it went.

I dont know anyone who has one for an alternate review, im sure they will pop up if they exist.
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 13-08-16 at 09:46 PM.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    I had one, for a day...when they were on sale not long after they got them in, i think theyve been reduced again

It had several issues, not least of which was an internal short somewhere (as in when i fired it, i got no vapour but the mod got warm), a ridiculously stiff juice flow control and something else i cant remember because it was a while back

But i get the bad one of everything....

To be fair Ben did offer me a completely new one and a bag of spares on top...but i do not do stuff like that, so back it went.

I dont know anyone who has one for an alternate review, im sure they will pop up if they exist.
    Ah k could you recommend an alternative tank from HOV around the same price range? Cheers for your input

would Rafale Tank by Uwell and 0.2 be a better option, i fairly new to vaping

going up to 120W would prob blow my head off but wouldn't mind giving it a shot was going to get the kbox 200 with it

AVF Regular
    I have no knowledge of the Uwell Rafale

I can say that i had the Uwell Crown...and it went back (to the actual head of Uwell... i was that pissed with it..nice man though)...they had issues with the coils...they had a "bad" batch that they couldnt track, and a lot of people (including the boys from my local B&M, and shedloads on ECF forums) found they could only get 2-3 days out of a coil. They gave up as i did. Some people got lucky and never had the coil issue.

I was hopeful that the Crown 2 would get added to my list, but no, coil issues again...Rip Trippers amongst them..i did see one reviewer who was on the 3rd incarnation of the Crown v2 coils, and it was still a fail.

Your mileage may vary with the Rafale, i havent heard anything about it personally...maybe check out youtube reviews and ECF forum

Since youre going to use prebuilt coils, i cant help with any other recommendations, as the Crown is the only tank i used prebuilt coils in, while i was waiting for the rebuildable deck to arrive. Other than that week long period ive never used prebuilt coils.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    I have no knowledge of the Uwell Rafale

I can say that i had the Uwell Crown...and it went back (to the actual head of Uwell... i was that pissed with it..nice man though)...they had issues with the coils...they had a "bad" batch that they couldnt track, and a lot of people (including the boys from my local B&M, and shedloads on ECF forums) found they could only get 2-3 days out of a coil. They gave up as i did. Some people got lucky and never had the coil issue.

I was hopeful that the Crown 2 would get added to my list, but no, coil issues again...Rip Trippers amongst them..i did see one reviewer who was on the 3rd incarnation of the Crown v2 coils, and it was still a fail.

Your mileage may vary with the Rafale, i havent heard anything about it personally...maybe check out youtube reviews and ECF forum

Since youre going to use prebuilt coils, i cant help with any other recommendations, as the Crown is the only tank i used prebuilt coils in, while i was waiting for the rebuildable deck to arrive. Other than that week long period ive never used prebuilt coils.

OK thanks mate, yeh I'm not quite up to building my own coils yet... The reviews for the Uwell seem ok though... thats a shame about the bad batch of coils